Take the Flacco hate and stick it

Untouchable

Just now, shawn306 said:

Now don’t go crazy. Flacco is doing what a backup QB should be doing. Keeping the boat steady until the starter gets back. 

This is going the Zach’s team. 

Exactly.  This is why I was more comfortable with Flacco.  Yes he is older and can’t move much BUT he had the experience and a Super Bowl ring.  Mike White had one game against a Bengals teams who were most likely hungover that day ? 

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

One game, 1st time in about 16 games he has put up over 30 points.

Yeah he made big plays when he needed to but lets not get carried away.

Agree not to get carried away but I would propose not to judge him on his Jets tenure.  I mean how many QBs would score 30 points in the games he played with talentless, depleted rosters?

Judge him based on last week and this week.  Last week he stunk and this week with an actual pocket to step into he was very good.

Next week will be telling.  The key for Off Broadway Joe is to give him a pocket.  You do that and the old guy still has some sling left in him.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Now don’t go crazy. Flacco is doing what a backup QB should be doing. Keeping the boat steady until the starter gets back. 

This is going the Zach’s team. 

Backup QB’s are supposed to manage the game and not make the big mistake.

Not throw for 300+ and 4 TD’s in one of the most miraculous wins in recent history while getting a breakout, superstar turning performance from your young rookie receiver.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

5 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I was defending the decision to go with Flacco over white mainly because white isn't good...... but Flacco isn't much better. 

Jacoby Brisset was a dumb RB mistake away from going 2-0 and he also sucks. Let's not get carried away with Flacco because he got a win against  Cleveland. 

Weird take after a 4-TD day, including 2 TDs within a 1-minute span for the win.  But ok.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2