Joe Ds picks

AFJF

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

and dropped one :-)

I think people just wanted him to block!  I'd say the other thing that helped a LOT today was Clowney's ankle giving up.  Clowney and Garret collapsing the pocket was going to get old by the 4th quarter.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Wilson looks like he could he his best pick.

There were lots of options but this guy looks exceptionally good at this stage. Gets open so naturally. 

Some others still have a long way to go. You’d expect Hall and AVT to be excellent given where they were picked and where they play. 

What?

AVT has been just fine, and Hall has played in his second game, as a second rounder, as a RB behind another great runner.

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Don’t forget Jermaine Johnson.  Quiet day today but last week he got a sack 

I hear ya loud and clear. A great draft. I recall having a conversation with another Jets fan about which guy we should take #4, Garrett Wilson or Sauce Garner, since we'd never get them both. Good arguments for both. Turns out, GREAT DRAFT!

5 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

I hear ya loud and clear. A great draft. I recall having a conversation with another Jets fan about which guy we should take #4, Garrett Wilson or Sauce Garner, since we'd never get them both. Good arguments for both. Turns out, GREAT DRAFT!

Yeah we certainly got lucky but also Joe D seemed to know how the draft board was falling in our favor 

• Upvote 1