You Know Not For Nothin' But One Would Think

SoFlaJets

DAZN was f*cking trash for the Canelo fight last night. Kept cutting out and the UK commentary feed has the audience almost muted.

So many of these streaming services aren’t up to standard.

NFL Gamepass is pretty good now. It’s had about 15 years to work out the kinks. Those early days were brutal lol. 

• Upvote 2

Sometimes my firestick works great, other times I lose the feed every 5 minutes.  Basically the NFL works in billions by never letting a cent squeak through their system without ringing every drop of profit out of it.  So unless they make a buck, they will screw us all over forever.  Gotta make sure the owners never have to actually spend anything, just rake in money.

You know how ppl will go to a movie premier and FB live stream it and put it on the web? Pisses the movie ppl off. Well, we need a small army of fans that live stream every game from their seats. Zoom in, hold the phone steady, for 3 hours. Go!!!!

If you guys wanna buy be a new I-fone I'll do it. Oh, and a ticket on the 50 yrd line.

1 minute ago, FootballLove said:

You know how ppl will go to a movie premier and FB live stream it and put it on the web? Pisses the movie ppl off. Well, we need a small army of fans that live stream every game from their seats. Zoom in, hold the phone steady, for 3 hours. Go!!!!

If you guys wanna buy be a new I-fone I'll do it. Oh, and a ticket on the 50 yrd line.

Then hire Gus Johnson to sit next to you and do the calls while you chug beers.

I finally fired DirecTV after nearly 30 years.  We had switched to DirecTV streaming after the NFL season ended last year.  Reps lied to me about being able to use Sunday Ticket with the streaming.  And the streaming service was awful, bad interface, random log outs, coupled with the persistently bad customer service.

Decided to just tough it out with an NFL+ Premium subscription.  We've slowly been morphing to watching more college ball (Hulu Live is awesome...deep assortment of college games).   I just watched the Jets game in NFL+ Premium's condensed form.  I appreciated the time savings.

Anxious to see who gets the next contract for the NFL out of market package.  Hoping it's an Amazon Prime addition.

A pox on DirecTV.  What a lousy, lousy organization.