Joe Burrow Sacked 13 Times This Season

More Cowbell

16 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Pig is ripe. Time for guys like Lawson, JJ, and Q to put up. 

I like the new players and see a nice future so long as they manage to find a long term solution at QB, but I would not let a miracle finish have me expecting the wins to pile up.  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

I like the new players and see a nice future so long as they manage to find a long term solution at QB, but I would not let a miracle finish have me expecting the wins to pile up.  

The Bengals OL is a mess right now. I don't think this will be an easy win because they are looking at 0-3 but as of now, they are a flawed team. We can steal this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

You can't expect a great game out of a QB sacked six time for more than thirty yards combined with a rush average of less than 4 ypc. Their OL is middling at best. 

This is the time for the defense to step up and make a statement. Contain the run, pressure Burrows and force him to make poor passes against our CBs. They cannot let the Bengals put up thirty points and hope for another last minute miracle by this offense.