Predict the 2022 NY Jets Pro Bowlers

Bronx

*MOD

1. AVT - JD moved up and has being criticized for it. He is now asking for receipts. AVT numbers are best in the league. 

2. QW

3. **Gardner- ROY candidate 

HM

Reed- a baller and have been the best defensive player for  consecutive weeks. 

Garrett Wilson- his numbers are off the chart and he is the best offensive weapon. He is only going to get better. 

Berrios - dangerous punt returner and he could squeeze in another pro bowl. 

• Sympathy 2

9 minutes ago, Bronx said:

1. AVT - JD moved up and has being criticized for it. He is now asking for receipts. AVT numbers are best in the league. 

2  Reed- a baller and have been the best defensive player for  consecutive weeks. 

3. Garrett Wilson- his numbers are off the chart and he is the best offensive weapon. He is only going to get better. 

Honorable mention:

My list would be identical. 

Especially if our well paid d-line doesn't get off thier rumps.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bronx said:

2  Reed- a baller and have been the best defensive player for  consecutive weeks. 

3. Garrett Wilson- his numbers are off the chart and he is the best offensive weapon. He is only going to get better. 

Honorable mention:

Sauce and QW possible too

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, oatmeal said:

If he starts for the year this wouldn’t surprise me ?

Well...the way it works is Mahomes and Allen will decline, and it will move down to the next 2 guys.  And so on.  That's how Mac Jones got an invite last year.  I think he was 6th in line or so.  So, Flacco has a chance :)

• Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Bronx said:

Honorable mention:

i like this list. i must caution on GW. he is dependent on the QB. and apparently, we are going to have a QB change at some time. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Bronx said:

Honorable mention:

Wut? 

• 2 weeks later...