Just your friendly reminder that the Raiders are 1-3

Jetsfan80

8 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if LV or Denver made the SB or a very deep playoff run 

the beginning of nfl seasons is always to get overreactions on outlooks 

I'm not so sure.  It looks like KC has already locked up the division.  Yes, early overreaction, but Mahomes seems to be picking up right where he left off.  7 TDs / 0 INTs.  Tyreek may be helping Tua out, but someone forgot to tell Patrick that he's gone.

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I actually like the Raiders roster.  I think they made a big mistake with the HC.  

No doubt this is who Raderaholic will be scapegoating for everything whenever he does return.  According to him all summer, the only weakness on the entire roster was at RT.  

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

I could see the Raiders getting back on track would be much more worried if I was a Denver fans.  I got roasted for saying Wilson had developed some serious chinks in his amrour the last few years.  I think of most of the QB movement the last year or so he was the biggest mistake.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

Completely agreed about the overreactions to week 1 and 2, but I was not crazy about either team coming into the season. 

In particular, I was a little worried about Russell Wilson when I watched him last year after he returned from injury. I had Denver pegged as an underachieving team coming into the season. 

I also think the top of that division is just loaded with KC and LA. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

19 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Raideraholic is not the reason I am rooting for a complete implosion of the Raiders.  That honor belongs to Josh McDaniel.  

No! The Raiders need to have some little amount of success. Otherwise Josh gets canned and heads back to the Pats, and we'd prefer to play the Pats with Mac& Cheese being coached by the 2 headed non-offensive minded OC. 

5 hours ago, nycdan said:

I'm not so sure.  It looks like KC has already locked up the division.  Yes, early overreaction, but Mahomes seems to be picking up right where he left off.  7 TDs / 0 INTs.  Tyreek may be helping Tua out, but someone forgot to tell Patrick that he's gone.

“Patrick Mahomes would be Jamarcus Russell if the Jets drafted him.”

On 9/20/2022 at 4:42 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

And Davante Adams caught just 2 passes on 7 targets in his most recent outing.

image.thumb.png.74863eda2db459cec857485a996e539a.png

@Raideraholic hasn’t provided many thoughts on Vegas’ rough start but I’m sure that’s just a coincidence and he’s really busy.  

NFL fast and slow starts:

Avoiding the dreaded 0-2 start is paramount in the NFL. The numbers tell the story. 

Since the 12-team playoffs began in 1990, 265 teams began a season 0-2. Only 30 of those teams advanced to the postseason (11.3%), showcasing how hard it is for 0-2 teams to make the playoffs. Even in an expanded field with 14 teams now making the postseason, none of the seven teams that started the season 0-2 made the playoffs last year.

James Corden Football GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

You remember me from something? Because no idea who you are, just tired of all the stupid threads that get made on this forum now 

By "this again" I meant that every once in a while someone complains about non-Jets stuff in a forum dedicated to both the Jets AND the rest of the NFL.  I thought that complaint had gone by the wayside by now.

You found this thread "stupid" and not funny though?  That hurts my feelings.  I thought making fun of @Raideraholic would be a fun break from the Zach Wilson stuff.  I'll try to do better next time!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

By "this again" I meant that every once in a while someone complains about non-Jets stuff in a forum dedicated to both the Jets AND the rest of the NFL.  I thought that complaint had gone by the wayside by now.

You found this thread "stupid" and not funny though?  That hurts my feelings.  I thought making fun of @Raideraholic would be a fun break from the Zach Wilson stuff.  I'll try to do better next time!

I appreciate that effort I guess the topic went over my head, I will support any thread  from here on out 

• Sympathy 1

On 9/21/2022 at 3:56 PM, nycdan said:

The Raiders forums are not quite as brimming with optimism and you would think from their sole representative here.  Apparently they do not have language filters on one of them either...

image.png

image.png

Oh, gee, raider fans also think the refs are biased against them.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1