Just your friendly reminder that the Raiders are 1-3

Jetsfan80

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Let's talk 2022 Raiders fun facts thru Week 4 while we continue to wait on @Raideraholic!

Derek Carr

• Has a lower passing rating (83.2) than Jacoby Brissett (87.1)
  • Has less yardage per pass attempt (6.4) than Justin Fields (7.0)  -- @Irish Jet
  • Has fewer air yards per completion (6.3) and the same air yards per attempt (3.9) as Mitchell Trubisky (6.6, 3.9)  -- @jgb
  • Has a higher Bad Throw % (22.8) than Marcus Mariota (22.3), Baker Mayfield (20.7) -- @Green Ghost,  and Mitchell Trubisky (20.2).
  • Has a lower On Target % (71) than Marcus Mariota (73.4).

Davante Adams

• Has a lower catch % (55.3) than Nick Westbrook-Ikhine (55.6), Marquez Valdes-Scantling (56.5), David Sills (60.0), Corey Davis (60.0), Christian Watson (60.0), Tommy Tremble (62.5) and Kyle Phillips (63.6)
  • Has fewer Yards per Target (6.2) than Garrett Wilson (6.5), Tyler Conklin (6.6), Kylen Granson (6.7), Jahan Dotson (6.9), Trent Sherfield (7.0), Marquez Valdes-Scantling (7.3), Parris Campbell (7.5), and Romeo Doubs (7.7)
  • Has fewer Yards per Reception (11.2) than Jakobi Meyers (11.5), Jauan Jennings (11.6), Ben Skowronek (11.7), Donovan Peoples-Jones (11.8), Mo Alie-Cox (12.4), Juwan Johnson (12.9) and Chris Moore (13.5).
  • Has a lower Average Depth of Target (9.3 Yards) than Ben Skowronek (9.8), Colby Parkinson (10.1), Juwan Johnson (10.4), Trent Sherfield (10.5), Mecole Hardman (10.5), Noah Brown (10.6), Eric Saubert (10.7) and Alec Pierce (10.7)
  • Has a lower QB Rating when Targeted (86.3) than Tyler Conklin (87.1), Garrett Wilson (89.2), Pharaoh Brown (90.4), Trent Sherfield (91.9), Jakobi Meyers (92.0), Evan Engram (92.4), Chris Moore (95.1) and Richie James (96.9).

image.png

@Raideraholic @Raideraholic @Raideraholic @Raideraholic @Raideraholic @Raideraholic

@Raideraholic @Raideraholic @Raideraholic @Raideraholic @Raideraholic @Raideraholic 

@Lurker89 @Hex @Barry McCockinner @Fantasy Island @jamesr @Drums @The Crusher @Bungaman @slimjasi @thebuzzardman @Dcat @jetstream23 @jeremy2020 @VJphillyfan @Hal N of Provo @Ben Had @Beerfish @nycdan @TBJ @peebag @defensedoesntgetyoulaid @kdels62 @Obrien2Toon @oatmeal @Suck4Sammy @Joejet @Klecko73isGod @PavlovsDogs @freestater @T0mShane @Sarge4Tide @ZachEY @Claymation @jetspenguin @K Clue @LIJetsFan @Xtina @carlito1171 @doitny @Jetlife33 @BroadwayBen @FootballLove @Charlie Brown @Greenbloodblitz @#27TheDominator @pointman @xJayce @Obrien2Toon @Origen @GreenFish @jago @rangerous @Stark @the Claw @Jetlife33 @jvill 51 @shevys @BurnleyJet @Spoot-Face @dbatesman @RedBeardedSavage @Kolchak @redlichtie @sourceworx @playtowinthegame @Gastineau Lives @shawn306 @DJF71 @whodeawhodat @Patriot Killa @Paradis

Little Joshie McDaniel can't coach worth a sh*t.

• Sympathy 2

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

In spirit yes, but I find Joe W Namath little bit tongue in cheek, Raiders Holic is like literally all in delusional about it, 

I certainly hope that you are right. I’m a positive fan but Joe is like over the top.

• Upvote 1

I love how @Raideraholic went from "The Raiders are going to the Super Bowl" to "This is all part of the process."  As if they're suddenly a rebuilding team, lol.  I don't recall too many (or any) Super Bowl bound teams who started 0-3....

I suspect we'll be able to start a new "Raideraholic watch" after the Raiders lose to the Chiefs this weekend.  @jgb will be especially excited about that since we'll be able to have a JaMarcus Russell day, lol.  

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I love how @Raideraholic went from "The Raiders are going to the Super Bowl" to "This is all part of the process."  As if they're suddenly a rebuilding team, lol.  I don't recall too many (or any) Super Bowl bound teams who started 0-3....

I suspect we'll be able to start a new "Raideraholic watch" after the Raiders lose to the Chiefs this weekend.  @jgb will be especially excited about that since we'll be able to have a JaMarcus Russell day, lol.  

If You Boo JaMarcus Russell, You Are Not a RAIDER

In my opinion anyone who boos their own struggling young franchise QB should be ashamed.

You do you realize when you boo, you are contributing to the demise of this person, the team, and the organization?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/272881-you-boo-russell-you-are-not-a-raider

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:
On 9/20/2022 at 6:20 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

It’s new offense and every player learning the playbook.   Unfortunately it takes time .

I guess you didn’t know that when you were making your predictions 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

It’s new offense and every player learning the playbook.   Unfortunately it takes time . Mack Hollins ( a career journeyman ) is thriving why.  He played in this offense , and until those other players , and the  Qb get up to speed .    Raiders should be 3-1 with some questionable coaching decisions .     That’s football and they are 1-3.   Still time to rectify there season but starts on Monday night in Arrowhead .        Going to be tough as kc playing well , and Raiders offense struggling especially in red zone.    Raiders starting Monday have to score Td, and not settle for field goals.      This team going to be unstoppable once these players learn the offense. 

Kenyon Drake

7 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

I want to feel a little bad for Raiders fans knowing McDaniels is going to bomb again, but I relish seeing Belichick coaches fail so, **** 'em. 

I have no sympathy left to expend on other fans of sh*tty teams. 

• Upvote 1