Any updates on Duane Brown?

CTJetsFan

On 9/22/2022 at 10:25 AM, CTJetsFan said:

I know he is on 4 week IR, but if I recall, it was somewhat in question as to whether or not he might need a procedure on his shoulder and the team wanted to try IR first. Haven't seen anything since. With our medical staff, you never know. Next thing we might here is there was an amputation lol.

image.png.f4aabb704931ecfe4eb3f5f0cc7266f8.png

He is enjoying his retirement on the beach.......err... rehabbing.

• Haha 2

On 9/22/2022 at 7:25 AM, CTJetsFan said:

I know he is on 4 week IR, but if I recall, it was somewhat in question as to whether or not he might need a procedure on his shoulder and the team wanted to try IR first. Haven't seen anything since. With our medical staff, you never know. Next thing we might hear is there was an amputation lol.

Not sure I care. Mitchell has shown a ton of progress and Brown is LT only. The OL played well especially the second half yesterday. I do not see the logic in switching Fant again, played an ancient guy at LT and needing to have the whole line gel again. I just keep it the way it is.

21 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Not sure I care. Mitchell has shown a ton of progress and Brown is LT only. The OL played well especially the second half yesterday. I do not see the logic in switching Fant again, played an ancient guy at LT and needing to have the whole line gel again. I just keep it the way it is.

Agree. If he will only play LT, lets see how things go the next 2 weeks with Max @ RT and Fant @ LT then decide. At minimum, good insurance to have.