8 Ball

Thought Elijah Moore would be the WR1 this season.

So did beat writers like Zach Blatt.

Not looking good so far for a 2nd year breakout. 

GW looks like he will be a target hog and Kapono loves telegraphing passes to CD.

Kapono also has zero chem with Moore going back to last season.

Also, interesting on the on-side kick, if you watch Moore (left side of picture), he shows no emotion.  

Just calmly buckles his chin strap and takes the field.

• Thumb Down 9
  • WTF? 7

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Thought Elijah Moore would be the WR1 this season.

So did beat writers like Zach Blatt.

Not looking good so far for a 2nd year breakout. 

GW looks like he will be a target hog and Kapono loves telegraphing passes to CD.

Kapono also has zero chem with Moore going back to last season.

Also, interesting on the on-side kick, if you watch Moore (left side of picture), he shows no emotion.  

Just calmly buckles his chin strap and takes the field.

banned ban GIF

silly post.  moore will get his.  i suspect the jets were trying to showcase wilson since the game was in cleveland.  ruckert got in a few shaps too but he's more just OU.  there's a reason why wilson was deemed to be a first round pick before and during the draft and moore was one of those guys who could make it into the first round.  not taking anything from moore but wilson had about as good of a game as we've seen out of a jets rookie receiver in a long time.  he showed flashes in game 1 and in game 2 he showed he belongs in the starting rotation.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

based on what exactly? the op thread is dumb enough - thanks for adding your zero opinion tobit

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Based on his invisible performances. He has gotten blown up by Antonio Brown types saying he is going to be ROY. He had a good stretch last year but nothing that jumped off the page. Maybe there are instances but overall according to my eyeball test he hasn't shown much of a second gear, yards after contact, hops much else that makes me think he is worth all this praise. You're welcome. Don't be mad.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Talk to me when ZW returns. They had good chemistry last season. Even still,, where is this coming from? Moore has been just fine so far this season. He's caught some balls. Mystified at this one.

Elijah Moore’s pathetic catch rate when targeted by Zach Wilson was 45% in their first year together

6 hours ago, pointman said:

I never understood the hype behind Elijah Moore. I bet he becomes disgruntled soon enough and wants out. We will get decent value.

Moore gets open pretty easily.

If we’re lucky, the “big” games are going to go back and forth between EM and GW based on matchups and coverage schemes.

Sometimes, both.

This could be a special duo of receivers… 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1