Steelers VS Browns game

faba

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Trubisky's last ride (at least with the Steelers), perhaps.  @jgb

He's auditioning for future teams tonight.  Needs a big performance. 

Trubisky has 100% been a disappointment thus far. Sample size maybe small but Steelers going to switch and soon.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Any insight into wv vs vt?

leaning vt at home but honestly do not know much about either team

Wvu have a good offense. In 3 games they put up 31, 42 & 65 points, but have lost 2 of those games (1 in OT & the other was a collapse in the 4th qtr to Pitt) . There defense is atrocious. Can’t stop anyone.  

VT has a pretty solid defense so it should be a good matchup. I think it will be a close game but I’m not sure if VT will be able to keep up. I think WVU takes this one personally. 

• Upvote 1

Underdog just sent me a reminder that the game is on tonight. It said 'A little football is better than no football' or something similar. Then there were 2 emojis. One was a construction worker looking guy (Steelers, I assume) and the other was the actual turd emoji. I wish I took a screenshot. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Wvu have a good offense. In 3 games they put up 31, 42 & 65 points, but have lost 2 of those games (1 in OT & the other was a collapse in the 4th qtr to Pitt) . There defense is atrocious. Can’t stop anyone.  

VT has a pretty solid defense so it should be a good matchup. I think it will be a close game but I’m not sure if VT will be able to keep up. I think WVU takes this one personally. 

Appreciate the insight.

thank you

1 hour ago, Legend Killa7 said:

As a Jets fan, gotta be hoping Trubisky plays relatively well. WORST thing that can happen is he sucks, gets benched and we get the Kenny in his first game next week! Gives me Matt Castle and Baker vibes….

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I’d like the the Jets to have a chance to knock the ball out of Kenny’s wee little hands.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Pittsburgh has had a lot of trouble stretching the field with some very talented WRs, so I'm sure they are getting antsy for the rook. 

It would make the Steelers game a little extra fun. 

They gotta try the rook soon. It just makes sense. 

11 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I think the Browns take this one. No TJ Watt and no QB? Tomlin’s winning season streak is in jeopardy this year

It will be interesting to see how they respond to the brutal loss. 

That town is flipping out. 

I think the Browns have a good roster and I like Brissett more than Trubisky. I like Cleveland, as well. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1