Brian Costello Zach Wilson is Jets’ future, but Robert Saleh must keep riding with Joe Flacco

doitny

3 hours ago, doitny said:

true but we cant poll 40k of us.

do you think that 0.5% of the fan base want Saleh fired like the thread you started? im sure there is many more

The vast majority of the fan base wants Zach to start. 

I dont pretend that the majority wants Saleh fired, unlike the people here that want Zach to sit. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I do want Zach to play as soon as he's ready (week 4 against Pittsburgh is fine if that's when they say he'll be good to go).  If we only win 4 games this year, I will say we need a major overhaul (well, depending on how things go).  But the very last I want is to win a handful more games due to Flacco being in there.  If ZW isn't a FQB then I hope we do stink it up and can get a top 2 pick and get one of the star QBs in the draft.

Flacco is a complete waste of time.  There is no sense whatsoever going down that path.  He is not the future here.  I want this team to build an actual foundation for sustained success.

Wasn't he cleared by doctors to play today? Not sure if they gave him a 110% health rating though since he's not playing.

52 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

As I said, 8:20ish in he delivers the massage, again

yes your right...... but at 12:32 he leaves the door open for Flacco. you really didnt read the article i posted did you? it covers this exact thing. he says one thing and then changes it a little.

and he said Zach will play when he is healthy. he didnt stay he is starting the minute he is healthy. 

at 12:32 he says he will talk about Zach starting when he is healthy. Zach should be healthy this week. but he was not going to tell us he is starting until he sees what Flacco does today. why does he not say if Zach is healthy this week he is starting vs the Steelers? 

if you put yourself in Salehs shoes its smart to leave an open to go with Flacco next week.

1 hour ago, doitny said:

yes your right...... but at 12:32 he leaves the door open for Flacco. you really didnt read the article i posted did you? it covers this exact thing. he says one thing and then changes it a little.

and he said Zach will play when he is healthy. he didnt stay he is starting the minute he is healthy. 

at 12:32 he says he will talk about Zach starting when he is healthy. Zach should be healthy this week. but he was not going to tell us he is starting until he sees what Flacco does today. why does he not say if Zach is healthy this week he is starting vs the Steelers? 

if you put yourself in Salehs shoes its smart to leave an open to go with Flacco next week.

When the Drs clear ZW he plays.  It’s clear not an opening.  Stop over analyzing and just accept that ZW is the QB.   They don’t give a damn about a win or two more now.  They’re trying to build  could be more clear.  That’s why he spoke about 2015.  
How much clearer does he need to be?  

Before Zach got injured he only was in for a few plays and he looked terrible. It was only an exhibition game and I think he would have played better. But those few plays did not show improvement you'd hope for in year two. If Flacco is good today and we win I'd stay with him. For this org it's all about winning not just developing a Qb. If they don't win fired.