Jets/Bengals Tickets

courtnj18

Is anyone interested in Courtney's seats? Nice view from the Mezzanine and aisle seats too.

I actually have two other seats that I am selling cheap. They aren't by these, but if you are looking for 2 seats or 4, just respond here and I can give more info.

Thanks.

Pretty sure I can figure out how to transfer 1 of the 4 tickets I have while at the stadium, I have one to sell…Mezz 249B. Or you can enter the stadium with us if we meet up.  Not looking for face, just to recoup some beer money lol and allow for a fellow Jets fan to be able to see a NYJ win. Send a message via this site and I’ll do my best to meet up or transfer etc.  doing the ‘island tailgate’ bus thing, will be there early in the lot.   https://www.islandtailgate.com/

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, GDubsStan said:

Would love to discuss.

Wait, you just signed up. Are you a Jets fan or Bengals fan?  :)

Jets Trivia:  The bowling bowl with a Butchers Knife was?
a) Waybe Chrebet

b) Joe Namath

c) DeWayne Robertson

d) Mark Sanchez

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Pretty sure I can figure out how to transfer 1 of the 4 tickets I have while at the stadium, I have one to sell…Mezz 249B. Or you can enter the stadium with us if we meet up.  Not looking for face, just to recoup some beer money lol and allow for a fellow Jets fan to be able to see a NYJ win. Send a message via this site and I’ll do my best to meet up or transfer etc.  doing the ‘island tailgate’ bus thing, will be there early in the lot.   https://www.islandtailgate.com/

Hey is Island Tailgate you? Pretty cool, I have seen their bus trips it looks like a great time.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Wait, you just signed up. Are you a Jets fan or Bengals fan?  :)

Jets Trivia:  The bowling bowl with a Butchers Knife was?
a) Waybe Chrebet

b) Joe Namath

c) DeWayne Robertson

d) Mark Sanchez

I just signed up but I was hoping my name would make it obvious that I was a Garrett Wilson stan, lol.

That would be Mr Robertson of course.