"It's A Really Special Fan Base" | 1-On-1 with Garrett Wilson

jetsons

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

I really like these guys!!!

This team can really be special.  It has the mix of everything you need.

Really comes down to Zach Wilson hitting.  If ZW does, as I suspect, makes the jump to FQB...

The next three or four years are going to be really fun!

OR

if Zach continues to play like the last time we saw him in live action, much like the current  niners: the team and locker room will be instantly divided 

Hope this is not the case but jet fans buckle up, this will be a very interesting weeks coming up

• WTF? 1

OR
if Zach continues to play like the last time we saw him in live action, much like the current  niners: the team and locker room will be instantly divided 
Hope this is not the case but jet fans buckle up, this will be a very interesting weeks coming up

Do you feel these players felt this way after week one? Or because of his play in the last two minutes?

8 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Do you feel these players felt this way after week one? Or because of his play in the last two minutes?

These players see more than us, they know who gives them the best opportunity to produce.

Production = $$$ for player 

Developing a young QB who’s not ready out of the box does nothing for players still establishing themselves or players looking for the next contract 

37 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

OR

only if you force Zach on them. if you wait to Flacco gives you 2 bad games or 2 loses you can make the case to switiching to Zach. but i think it has to be 2 bad games and or loses after last week. one bad one would start trouble

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, Claymation said:

week 1 wasnt as bad as you guys make it out to be for Flacco. they know it was their bad mistakes that cost them the game and not anything Flacco did.

week 2 was emotional so that helped. but its also i think that he is spreading the ball around to everyone. except for Berrios everyone even MC1 who has 12 are getting alot of catches. 

12 hours ago, jetsons said:

A Special Player...

My initial impressions of this guy are that he's not only a potentially great player but he also seems like a humble guy (which is unusual for WRs).  It's so rare for this to happen to the Jets.

If this regime is going to get things turned around, GW is going to be one of the pillars.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, doitny said:

only if you force Zach on them. if you wait to Flacco gives you 2 bad games or 2 loses you can make the case to switiching to Zach. but i think it has to be 2 bad games and or loses after last week. one bad one would start trouble

Well this is part why I have such a big gripe with this organization, unfortunately regardless of what Flacco does out there Zach Wilson has to play when ready no questions asked and we were backed into the corner the day JD took him at 2 overall.

Have to know what you have in this kid this season because next year you may need to bring in a vet and another rookie and let the best man win in a 3 way QB competition 

• WTF? 1

8 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Well this is part why I have such a big gripe with this organization, unfortunately regardless of what Flacco does out there Zach Wilson has to play when ready no questions asked and we were backed into the corner the day JD took him at 2 overall.

Have to know what you have in this kid this season because next year you may need to bring in a vet and another rookie and let the best man win in a 3 way QB competition 

And what if ZW ends up becoming a FQB?