If The Jets Won the SB would You Cry ?

Smashmouth

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Set up a game of Mafia with just you, me, @Integrity28, and @Lizard King as the mod, and I probably will.

I would go to the edge of a cliff for all of you 

and then less than a step into turning into walking away I would wrist @Integrity28off such a cliff with all the torque available in such a situation directly into cragged flaming mortar thereby freeing us all to enjoy a small but at least logically pursuable game at times that suit us and aren’t driven entirely by an overt emotional mantit orangutang 

• Haha 1

I've cried twice in my adult life: daughter's birth and father's death.  

My eyes did water up when the Blackhawks finally won it in my lifetime back in 2010, but no tear actually fell down my cheek.  I was a huge Hawks fan my whole life.  I've been to more hockey games than any other sport combined.  Strangely though, once the Hawks won the cup (3 times), my interest has fallen to the point where this season I barely even followed the sport.  

I'm infinitely more invested in the Jets than any other professional team, so I probably would find myself shedding a tear or two.  

I sometimes wonder if I'm just waiting for a Jets Super Bowl so I can say goodbye?  Maybe keep following, but not obsessively, until the next rebuild, then become a normal casual fan?