<<<<<<< Jets vs Bengals -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I claimed people were "rooting against Flacco" as a tongue-in-cheek shot at those claiming people like me are rooting against Zach Wilson.

I want a franchise QB.  I shouldn't have to keep explaining that repeatedly.  

Then you should want Zach on this field immediately. That way we find out ASAP. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, JTJet said:

He tried to get extra yardage and make a play. 

You just have a pessimistic viewpoint of that play. 

Hell yes I have a pessimistic view of it.  Because for the 2nd straight year he's now missed 3+ games.  It was stupid.  Period.  

Meanwhile Justin Herbert's rib is hanging off his chest and he's considering taking a needle to try to give it a go.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Then you should want Zach on this field immediately. That way we find out ASAP. 

My contention is I don't need to see any more to know Zach Wilson isn't gonna cut it in this league.  But to be sure, we'll get to see that for ourselves very soon regardless of what any of us say.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hell yes I have a pessimistic view of it.  Because for the 2nd straight year he's now missed 3+ games.  It was stupid.  Period.  

Meanwhile Justin Herbert's rib is hanging off his chest and he's considering taking a needle to try to give it a go.  

As someone who has had both injuries playing QB; it is INFINITELY harder playing with a knee injury than broken ribs with a pain shot.

• Upvote 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

Cincy HC is a complete incompetent moron clown act.  Threw three points away for no reason.  

Why throw three times at the 10 with us getting the ball after half?   I no longer understand how the game is played.   If I'm a Cincy fan?  I take4 a massive doodie on his lawn.

He witnessed the same defense we have the misfortune of watching today.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

As someone who has had both injuries playing QB; it is INFINITELY harder playing with a knee injury than broken ribs with a pain shot.

Except Wilson's specific knee injury ordinarily wouldn't that big of a deal (if it weren't for the fact that he'd hurt his knee before) while the shot Herbert is about to take could pierce a lung.  There's degrees of injury and risk to consider here.