<<<<<<< Jets vs Bengals -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, SickJetFan said:

If Saleh does not blitz today and continues with his 4 man rush against 6,7 protections I will lose my sh*t.

Need to pick & choose situationally because while you want to put Burrow on his ass as much as possible vs a weak OL, you still have to account for his ability to pick apart a defense if the rush isn’t there & too many men have been sent on the rush at once. Need balance & selection today but agreed for the most part. Would be foolish not to take advantage.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Need to pick & choose situationally because while you want to put Burrow on his ass as much as possible vs a weak OL, you still have to account for his ability to pick apart a defense if the rush isn’t there & too many men have been sent on the rush at once. Need balance & selection today but agreed for the most part. Would be foolish not to take advantage.

You cant stop anyone when 7 members of your defense are already running backwards at the snap of the ball regardless of the play.  Like pushing a fridge down a hill.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I hope he has an easy day because Joe Burrow is way too busy getting rag dolled by the D line to throw anything anywhere. 

The little I watched in the all-22 from bengals/cowboys the o-line was a mess. Both tackles were getting owned, the linemen didn't know their assignments and Burrow wasn't making line adjustments. Just a complete and total breakdown across the board. I can't imagine they aren't working to clean this up but it needed a ton of work.

Hope to see more of the same but expect them to have at least improved.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PorP said:

I turned the channel solely because of this post and need to thank you for your selfless service! 

Had no idea who she was until the start of the season.  Usually, I hate NFL game day shows.  But now?  I click in at least a few times.   Even my wife has said how Mrs. Christian Ponder resembles Ann-Margret.  Much better to look at than Rex Ryan, "Coach" or Boomer Esiason.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I'd be counting  on she being too concussed to find the matches. 

Or they show up at your house at 4AM on a Tuesday, drunkenly expressing their undying love as you try to get some f___in' sleep before you gottta get up for work. Crazy is fun until what the F___. 

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Had no idea who she was until the start of the season.  Usually, I hate NFL game day shows.  But now?  I click in at least a few times.   Even my wife has said how Mrs. Christian Ponder resembles Ann-Margret.  Much better to look at than Rex Ryan, "Coach" or Boomer Esiason.

And also eisen and shregs.....

So now my new favorite pregame show lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I'd tune in to watch Sam Ponder read the phonebook.  Do they even have phonebooks any more?  lol

Yeah, that's my go to NFL show.  She should have gotten the gig on GMF after Kay Adams split.

Agreed on GFMB!

And on phone books... the new house I bought in the mountains of 1983 came with a new phone book... so yes lol

• Haha 1