<<<<<<< Jets vs Bengals -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

There’s no level of talent you can add to this team that can overcome Saleh’s inability to coach. He’s worse than Gase. The Jets need to start making plans for his replacement. 

I feel nothing positive so far about Saleh and Ulbrich.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

There’s no level of talent you can add to this team that can overcome Saleh’s inability to coach. He’s worse than Gase. The Jets need to start making plans for his replacement. 

Saleh's hiring goes down as one of the greatest deceptions and robberies ever orchestrated by a talent agent. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

I didn't say he was good; not talking about adjustments; just saying it doesn't bother me that he doesn't yell at players on the field.

You want a screaming lunatic - fine by me. But, not like the last several screamers in the league stayed very long.

When did I say I want a screaming lunatic?  Did I ever say that?  No I didn’t.  I literally said “he needs to pick his spots and show accountability” on really bad dumb plays like JFM

4 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Actually, it has NOTHING to do with trophies. It has to do with proper management techniques in every field. I didn't say you go give them a hug, or you don't bench him, or you don't scream at him in private - you just don't do it in public. You don't like it fine - you want to thumbs down, fine. But you did not understand my comment as no where did I say not hold the player accountable.

Maybe in an office setting, not on a football field, sorry.

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

When did I say I want a screaming lunatic?  Did I ever say that?  No I didn’t.  I literally said “he needs to pick his spots and show accountability” on really bad dumb plays like JFM

Well, I never said no accountability; Just said no need to scream during the game. All I said.

And, didn't he bench Fant?