<<<<<<< Jets vs Bengals -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, fltflo said:

Well if you ask Me, this is entirely on the coaching staff. With the offensive line the way it is they should’ve started Mike White in the second half knowing that Flaco couldn’t get away from the pass rush bad bad bad

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Bad Coaching stands out because talent is competitive. It's a two sided coin. Saleh and staff because they have a more talented roster have to be held accountable for this type of play.

The bare minimum of coaching a fan can expect more than this. 

I mean if you don't do anything to either take advantage of your strengths or the opposition weakness then what exactly are you doing as the coaching staff? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If he plays at a below-average level, the Jets and their Real Fans will blame the OL and we’re on to Year Three of the same sh*t

I sure as hell hope not

If Wilson comes back and is nothing more than 2021 Zach Wilson, then whoever is in charge needs to pull off a move for Aaron Rodgers in the offseason or something.

This team has some nice young talent on offense. But sh*t QB play and coaching will be the ultimate downfall.

Just now, T0mShane said:

To those who will rush to blame Flacco for this beatdown, the Bengals and their garbage OL are currently manhandling the very expensive Jets front seven to salt the game away, with ease. 

So the difference is, one team has Flacco and the other has Burrow?

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Bad Coaching stands out because talent is competitive. It's a two sided coin. Saleh and staff because they have a more talented roster have to be held accountable for this type of play.

The bare minimum of coaching a fan can expect more than this. 

I mean if you don't do anything to either take advantage of your strengths or the opposition weakness then what exactly are you doing as the coaching staff? 

It truly boggles my mind. 

"Hey, you know that strategy that we've used that has lost us the last 15 out of 19 games? Yeah, let's try that again."

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

To those who will rush to blame Flacco for this beatdown, the Bengals and their garbage OL are currently manhandling the very expensive Jets front seven to salt the game away, with ease. 

Same sh*t as week one.

We all know what Flacco is but thinking he’s the problem is beyond delusional.