Do WHATEVER it takes to get Sean Payton here!

STLuLu

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

No coach is turning this organization around. Starts at the top. 

Payton is more than just a good coach though.  If the Jets COULD land him it would actually turn things around.

But where you're correct here is that there's no f**kin way Sean Payton would ever work for Woody Johnson.  That is where the "it starts at the top" aspect comes into play.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, BigGreenFan said:

Can Sean Payton block?

Won't matter who the coach is if this line doesn't get fixed next year.  Laken Tomlinson consistently gets run over.  DE's consistently run around Fant.  The left side of the line is a disaster.

Yeah. You're proving my point. The Saints always had a good OL when Peyton was there. They also always had a decent to above average DL

1 hour ago, BigGreenFan said:

Can Sean Payton block?

Won't matter who the coach is if this line doesn't get fixed next year.  Laken Tomlinson consistently gets run over.  DE's consistently run around Fant.  The left side of the line is a disaster.

McDermott played in second half. Fant has a bad knee. This team is just snakebit at the OL position.

2 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

Every week - same post. Saleh isn't going anywhere this year; and if you want Payton here next year, can we at least wait until the season is over?

Why would you want that? Did you enjoy game(s) like today's? To be totally, honest. I am ready already. I have seen all I need to see. This is Bowles and Gase all wrapped into 1 Robert Salesman. 

We aren’t getting Payton.

Hell, I’ve always laughed at the notion…but we might as well just bring back Rex at this point.

At least the defense would be ranked in the Top 15, he would remain committed to pounding the ball with Hall and Carter and not have our QB throwing 60 times a game, and he genuinely wants to be here.

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Hell, I’ve always laughed at the notion…but we might as well just bring back Rex at this point.

At least the defense would be ranked in the Top 15, he would remain committed to pounding the ball with Hall and Carter and not have our QB throwing 60 times a game, and he genuinely wants to be here.

Yep time to admit Rex and Jets just deserve each other. Each is the best the other is ever gonna get.

I feel like some jets fans forget who the jets are. Sean Payton would never come here. Those huge name guys don’t take bottom of the barrel jobs. He’s already done that when he took over the saints. He paid his dues, if he’s going to take another job, he’ll get to choose from the best destinations in the league.

7 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

If we're going back to a previous HC, can it at least be Mangenius?

3 minutes ago, Asymmetrical said:

The most Jets outcome would be Payton taking that $40m and completely mailing it in. Like, drunk by noon most days for 3 years. 

Lol you’re right. Peyton gets an ironclad salary guarantee with zero exclusions and starts hosting scat parties on Woody’s desk.

• Sympathy 1