I feel so disillusioned right now.

Alka

Where is the pass rush by the Jets?  Forget about sacks, but Burrow seems to have all day.  Our draft picks and company have really been pathetic.

Where are the tight ends that we paid so much money to in free agency?  I feel they haven't done a damn thing so far this year.

Where is the protection of the offensive line for Flacco?  it seems like the Bengals are doing to the Jets what we expected to do to them, but can't.

Much love to Garrett Wilson.  He is the best part of this team.

Much love to Sauce Gardner.  He is playing really well so far this year.

Much love to Carter and Hall, our running backs.

The Jets are so much a bad team, and to think that they would rally after their miracle win over the Browns, I just am so wrong.

Again, Garrett Wilson is so good!!!!  He deserves better than to be on this Jets team.  Sauce deserves better as well.  

I'm so disillusioned.  I wonder if the Jets will win more than 4 games this year?  I seriously don't know.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Alka said:

Where is the pass rush by the Jets?  Forget about sacks, but Burrow seems to have all day.  Our draft picks and company have really been pathetic.

Where are the tight ends that we paid so much money to in free agency?  I feel they haven't done a damn thing so far this year.

Where is the protection of the offensive line for Flacco?  it seems like the Bengals are doing to the Jets what we expected to do to them, but can't.

Much love to Garrett Wilson.  He is the best part of this team.

Much love to Sauce Gardner.  He is playing really well so far this year.

Much love to Carter and Hall, our running backs.

The Jets are so much a bad team, and to think that they would rally after their miracle win over the Browns, I just am so wrong.

Again, Garrett Wilson is so good!!!!  He deserves better than to be on this Jets team.  Sauce deserves better as well.  

I'm so disillusioned.  I wonder if the Jets will win more than 4 games this year?  I seriously don't know.

I agree.  It’s just so frustrating that we can’t put a good team together now that we have some of these pieces.  Other teams just seem to make key plays and we rarely do. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Anyone that is the least surprised that we have no pass rush against a team that has been destroyed the 1st two weeks does not know the jets or this team or the coaching staff.

I'm not allowed to expect improvement?  What, ever player that comes to the Jets through draft or free agency has to suck?  Is that what I'm supposed to expect.  I realize the coaching staff is over it's head; that much I know.  But, I figured that good players can somehow overcome bad coaching.  I guess I overrated the players, but certainly did not overrate this garbage coaching staff.  

I don't care how eloquent Robert Saleh is, or how much the players love him.  If he cant produce wins, then he is no good and must be replaced, along with the other coaches on his staff.  

There is absolutely no reason for this team to be so non-competitive.   There is absolutely no reason to have this unconditional love for Flacco idgaf about the miracle last week.  I defended Saleh, gave him the benefit of the doubt, three games in and this team is atrocious.  

Fire everyone