Why Does Everyone In the AFC Build Better Teams Than Us?

DoubleDecker

Simple. Look at how some people protect Saleh here. Everything is about patience and taking 3, 4, 5 years to figure out what everyone else sees after 1. A winner comes in and changes things right off the bat. People who just talk big and aren't the right person just talk and don't win. Keep looking for the right people until you find them.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

We've had a crap ton of resources and granted so have Miami, but they've had much better returns on theirs over the same period of time!  We're the worst in our division at the moment....

I'm not sure Miami is that much better built. The Bills had their entire starting secondary out, their 2 starting DTs. Lost another corner during the game who was replaced by an undrafted rookie. They were missing their starting center and lost 3 lineman during the game including their backup center and missed a field goal. 

Miami needed a miracle on the level that we had last week to win. They're better, but I think the biggest difference right now is QB and coaching. Tua may not be great, but he's way better than what we have..

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm not sure Miami is that much better built. The Bills had their entire starting secondary out, their 2 starting DTs. Lost another corner during the game who was replaced by an undrafted rookie. They were missing their starting center and lost 3 lineman during the game including their backup center and missed a field goal. 

Miami needed a miracle on the level that we had last week to win. They're better, but I think the biggest difference right now is QB and coaching. Tua may not be great, but he's way better than what we have..

Miami is a sloppy mess that somehow is putting out a good product. We aren't a sloppy mess of a team in an ownership and internal issues front yet we put out garbage year after year. Miami in that sense, is much better built.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Xtina said:

The dolphins, the team that barely has a reason to exist, is 3-0? Just beat Buffalo? Holy sh*t 

Josh Allen is a draft bust. Might take some time, but its coming. I know it. 

I Hope Please GIF

But seriously, Miami is for real. Tyreek the dummy isn't look as stupid as I thought.

• Sympathy 1

18 hours ago, pointman said:

Simple. Look at how some people protect Saleh here. Everything is about patience and taking 3, 4, 5 years to figure out what everyone else sees after 1. A winner comes in and changes things right off the bat. People who just talk big and aren't the right person just talk and don't win. Keep looking for the right people until you find them.

yep parcells took 1-15 to the afc championship almost right away

• Upvote 1