Flacco

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

He should have not even been on the team this year.  And when he was he should have been behind both white and crappy streveler.

Bad QB and then add on top immobile QB.

you mean having an immobile QB behind a so-so offensive line is not a great idea?

I'm not in practice to know whether Flacco looks better than the other two and that's why Saleh kept Flacco in the game. My problem is once Flacco decided to throw long high balls forcing the receivers to bail out sketchy passes and risk injuries, he should have been pulled. His inability perform the job well cannot be translated into injuries for other players. I have a hard time believing Mike White can't hand off the ball or throw four yards as well as Flacco. Even if White is worse, the team cannot have the rest of the season put at risk for a backup QB's ego. 

• Upvote 1

3 games in what i noticed more than anything else is a lack of zip on the ball - he may be accurate but in location but the lack of energy causes his throws to be behind, too short, not in stride for the WR’s.  BHall should have had a long gain if not scored on that pass, both times we held our breathe its because Wilson is either coming back for the ball or leaping high (a lot of the WR’s have to do this).  I have had my fill of Flacco in full time duty.

Just now, Sir Speez said:

3 games in what i noticed more than anything else is a lack of zip on the ball - he may be accurate but in location but the lack of energy causes his throws to be behind, too short, not in stride for the WR’s.  BHall should have had a long gain if not scored on that pass, both times we held our breathe its because Wilson is either coming back for the ball or leaping high (a lot of the WR’s have to do this).  I have had my fill of Flacco in full time duty.

they keep talking about Flacco zipping the ball in...and i saw considerable wobble in his throws. i think his arm being anything special is so in the rear view mirror its not even a memory.

Flacco is not the problem. He is what he is. A former solid QB who now wants to avoid getting hit so he can have a nice healthy retirmenet life and is thus making errant throws. 

Too bad the Jets dont have the nuts to start Mike White, who can actually sense the rush, move in the pocket and get the ball out, unlike Flacco. 

Last weeks win was a costly one. Flacco was never good even in his prime. He was average at best. Now that he’s a grandpa, how do we expect him to win us games without a fluke? He’s pathetic. I’d rather be pathetic with Wilson than with Flaccid. Literally Flaccid.