Season starts next week!!

LockeJET

3 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

There’s just no excitement with Flacco behind center. The season starts next week! Obviously the team has some issues on D but we have weapons on offense. If we had a quarterback with a little mobility and could extend plays, things could’ve been a little bit different. Let’s see who Zack is, if nothing else the games will be intriguing  to watch. 

I’m very excited at the Wilson to Wilson combo that will hopefully be something we see for years 

9 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

There’s just no excitement with Flacco behind center. The season starts next week! Obviously the team has some issues on D but we have weapons on offense. If we had a quarterback with a little mobility and could extend plays, things could’ve been a little bit different. Let’s see who Zack is, if nothing else the games will be intriguing  to watch. 

You're an idiot. This team sück ass!

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, pointman said:

This is year 2, so according to his contract 2 more with a team option for year 5. 

Zach is going to wind up like Darnold.  A disaster we deal with until some idiots take him off our hands.  Then, he loses the QB competition with that team in the off season and winds up a career backup.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

50 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Season started 3 weeks ago.  We should be 0-3.  We dont have a left tackle and Zack comes back next week after not playing in a game for 7-8 weeks.  Then we can look at the head coaching matchup between Mike Tomlin & Saleh.   Tomlin will be licking his chops.  Im not feeling any of Bobbys positive vibes !

And keep in mind that Tomlin has 10 days to prep for the Jet game.  

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

I didn’t say that we were gonna make the playoffs or anything. To me this year was always about evaluating Zach. And I’m ready for that to begin next week was my point. 

Exactly. Everyone here is so eager to be the first to say Wilson is a bust. The fun part of this year is getting to see what Wilson can now do with all these weapons, weapons he didn't have last year. 

As a normal Jets fan, I am excited. I am also a realist and will believe it when I see it. But man it must suck to be one of those jaded Jets fans that won't even give Wilson a chance. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oh, so this entire year wasn't about trying to win games.  It was just Zach.

Well let me ask then, when will the next year be where the year is all about trying to win games?

2023?

2025?

2078?

Trying to win games goes without saying. Point is this is not a make or break year. Our window is wide open for a while if we can have competent quarterback play. Have to learn what Zack is this season. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's also about evaluating the GM and coaching staff.  Zach Wilson, even if he were to play well, isn't fixing the many issues we've witnessed through 20 games of the Saleh administration.  

Well that I certainly agree with.  Like I’ve been saying no matter how good of a QB you are if you don’t have good support/protection and at least adequate coaching you’re not going to be successful 

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Yeah.  Start of the real debacle/travesty.  Watching the #2 pick look like a clown act.  At least until the second quarter when he blows out the knee again.

Why would you even suggest that? I do agree he will most likely be running for his life all game long.

24 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

you’re a moron

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

As they've done thousands of times over the decades, wait until Zach and this team makes you look like a fool.  Gonna hit you like a ton of yak doodie.  Just ask all the dopes who swore Sanchez, Geno, Hackenberg, Danold and the rest of the putzes who sh!t the bed would be great.  Enjoy, dildox.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1