Waste of a game!

Nixhead

What did we find out from this game - that Flacco stinks - well we already knew that! What else did we find out? Honestly not much. I did think the defense played that badly but they didn’t get to Burrow quickly enough and when they did he made a play. I think we did learn it’s Zach time. No more Flacco!

5 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

What did we find out from this game - that Flacco stinks - well we already knew that! What else did we find out? Honestly not much. I did think the defense played that badly but they didn’t get to Burrow quickly enough and when they did he made a play. I think we did learn it’s Zach time. No more Flacco!

It's confirmation this team SUCKS! So do fans who expect a different result week after week and show up at the games. Starts and ends with owners. Force the sell of the franchise.

• Post of the Week 1

We have played 12 quarters.  We have been beaten badly in 11 of them.  Today in the first quarter alone we allowed the Bengals to complete 3rd and long on at least 5 occasions.  Holding penalty, no problem we will convert on 3rd and 15.   Touchdown called back,  o worries we’ll score again on 3rd and goal from the 10.   No pass rush.   No pass protection.   Our QB has about 8 fumbles  from the blind side.  When we cause a fumble we don’t recover.   When we have a chance for an interception we can’t make it.   I went to watch highlights of the game but we literally have none.  It’s really tough to maintain any level of optimism.  At least the QB controversy is over.  ?

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, pointman said:

Did we though? There was a lot of cheering that he was the man and back and going to lead us to the playoffs. 

Did anyone say Flacco was bringing us to the playoffs? I didn’t read that and I am a voracious consumer of Jet fan tears.

• Haha 1

Flacco is what he is, a backup qb.  He’s not the reason we are losing these games.  Short of a few elite qbs, very few players can carry a team that is still so raw.

The penalties, small miscues, and communication errors end up piling up and it becomes very difficult to really get a rhythm going.

Also the OT situation.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

it kind of was a waste because they really didn't have a really good shot of winning.  it's almost like some players were going through the motion or thought every week would be like last week.  and let's not forget that the bungles have a really good team.  burrow is a darn good qb and chase and so is higgins.  except for wilson, i didn't see any receiver that flacco had some chemistry.  in the second half the te conklin strted to make some noise but there was little from moore or barrios or davis.  and the worst thing was the way the left tackle was handled by hendrickson.  they need something over there.