I’m sick of all of this

ncjetman

5 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

I’m ready to puke - this is the worst defensive scheme in football - simplistic and completely predictable - no adjustments no misdirection nothing - I hold Saleh completely responsible and something has to change and change fast - you can hate on Ulbrich all you want but this is Saleh’s defense - period.

I’m also sick of all the complaining about the offense - LaFleur is a good young coach who is calling plays with his hands tied behind his back. There is a reason Joe Flacco doesn’t have a starting gig with a qb needy team - most all backup qb’s are either washed up former starters or never has beens - Flacco of course is washed up - excellent guy for a game or two but always exposed over a longer period - and please stop calling ZW a bust - anyone who says they know he’s a bust at this point is either a hater- baiter or just an opinionated moron. We’ll know more over the next few weeks and realistically the jury is still out.

And lastly really I’m sick of the JD bashing - he has completely revamped a terrible talent base and again if you can’t appreciate the additions of Gardner/Wilson/Hall/Moore/AVT both Carters etc once again you’re a hate- baiter.

It all comes down to this bizarre defensive scheme - every offense we face knows exactly what we’re going to do on every play - we win some sure but we never fool anyone- no creativity - no misdirection - nothing

It really makes me sick

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I agree with some points.  I agree with your points on Saleh and ZW but I do think JD deserves some criticism.  He didn’t do enough with the oline.  He added weapons which is terrific but the Becton thing is looming large right now.  Also his 2020 draft has been a disaster.  Now I think the coaches have also hurt Mims but regardless it’s not looking good for JD with that draft 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

I’m ready to puke - this is the worst defensive scheme in football - simplistic and completely predictable - no adjustments no misdirection nothing - I hold Saleh completely responsible and something has to change and change fast - you can hate on Ulbrich all you want but this is Saleh’s defense - period.

I’m also sick of all the complaining about the offense - LaFleur is a good young coach who is calling plays with his hands tied behind his back. There is a reason Joe Flacco doesn’t have a starting gig with a qb needy team - most all backup qb’s are either washed up former starters or never has beens - Flacco of course is washed up - excellent guy for a game or two but always exposed over a longer period - and please stop calling ZW a bust - anyone who says they know he’s a bust at this point is either a hater- baiter or just an opinionated moron. We’ll know more over the next few weeks and realistically the jury is still out.

And lastly really I’m sick of the JD bashing - he has completely revamped a terrible talent base and again if you can’t appreciate the additions of Gardner/Wilson/Hall/Moore/AVT both Carters etc once again you’re a hate- baiter.

It all comes down to this bizarre defensive scheme - every offense we face knows exactly what we’re going to do on every play - we win some sure but we never fool anyone- no creativity - no misdirection - nothing

It really makes me sick

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

19 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

It really makes me sick

Edibles.

they help

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Saleh brags about our defense being very simple.  Very simple D can work if your team is loaded with vet pro bowlers.

The D should be simple in the secondary and complex at the line of scrimmage and LBs but the jets have it totally opposite

Pass rush consists of an overpaid collection of JAGs, lining up in the same spot every down, running directly into the blocker in front of them. No stunts, no overloads, no variation.  Saleh is supposed to be a defensive coach, but no idea how that can be. 

JFM should have been benched on the spot and released after the game. His salary is sunk cost. Qant to let these guys know you serious? Instead this moron is smiling in the post game.

3 hours ago, ncjetman said:

One small problem with your logic:

JD hired Saleh

Youre saying it’s all Saleh’s fault but won’t stand for criticism of the man responsible for making him the head coach 

• Upvote 1

Its become apparent that this team is not well-coached. You can’t win consistently with even average coaching.

Our coaching is putrid.

The GM who once declared he wanted to create the best culture in professional sports, while provided the team with talent has not changed the culture and is responsibility for this mess.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

As much as we criticize the defensive scheme, and I think those criticisms are fair and deserved, the system is largely predicated on being able to get pressure with the front four. Douglas is the guy who built the front four. Those guys aren’t getting pressure, and that’s not just coaching. Defense doesn’t have the dudes up front.

I hope the communication on the back end gets cleaned up, a lot of new faces in the secondary so while it’s disappointing and not excusable, it’s not terribly surprising. If it doesn’t, guys will be looking for jobs after the season.

I agree with some points.  I agree with your points on Saleh and ZW but I do think JD deserves some criticism.  He didn’t do enough with the oline.  He added weapons which is terrific but the Becton thing is looming large right now.  Also his 2020 draft has been a disaster.  Now I think the coaches have also hurt Mims but regardless it’s not looking good for JD with that draft 

Brown, Becton and Fant are injured. What else would you have done this year?
  • WTF? 1

18 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Brown, Becton and Fant are injured. What else would you have done this year?

Not relied on Becton to begin with for a start so when he inevitably failed I wasn't in a bind and threw money at a senior citizen who went on IR like 30 seconds after signing his contract after my doctors somehow missed the fact that 90% of his bones were cottage cheese. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1