One Positive at least Garrett Wilson isn’t hurt

Jets723

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Similar to last week I was scared to death when GW went down.  I thought this time he was done for at least a few games but he is really showing his toughness.  I still think he needs to put on some weight/muscle but still he is a tough kid.  I’m just so happy he is ok and especially with ZW coming back I feel he will really help Zach and us easily our number 1 receiver.  In a frustrating game this was at least one positive outcome 

Very food news. He walked right past us going into the tunnel and we all thought concussion.

He looked  a bit loopy

Just now, Trotter said:

Very food news. He walked right past us going into the tunnel and we all thought concussion.

He looked  a bit loopy

I think it was his ribs but being at the game obviously you wouldn’t have known what they were saying on the broadcast but yeah I agree it didn’t look good

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

I think it was his ribs but being at the game obviously you wouldn’t have known what they were saying on the broadcast but yeah I agree it didn’t look good

Yup. They put it up on the board after about 5 minutes that it was ribs.

he was blinking his eyes and wincing walking past us but obviously that was pain from his ribs

4 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Without Garrett this offense is literally trash can, clown car bad

oh and Moore is super weak and overrated by many 

I don’t agree.  Moore is a very good slot receiver.  They weren’t using him correctly.  That doesn’t excuse his drops but he is very good 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What's the deal with this guy? Seems to be a bit of a drama queen if you ask me. Neither of those plays he writhed in pain on the ground before coming back in seemed like a big deal except for his reaction. The plus is, he comes back and keeps playing.

Drama queen.  Rewatch the plays again.  Last week he got slammed hard on his back.  Getting the wind knocked out if you in that way is excruciating.  I did something similar playing basketball and I felt like I broke my back.  Today you could almost hear his ribs get crushed 

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Drama queen.  Rewatch the plays again.  Last week he got slammed hard on his back.  Getting the wind knocked out if you in that way is excruciating.  I did something similar playing basketball and I felt like I broke my back.  Today you could almost hear his ribs get crushed 

things that happen to NFL WR's all the time. I accept that I could be wrong on this. I hope I am. But it seems he's a bit over the top. ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK. We will see.

So far he's played 3 games and been writhing on the field like he had an ACL/MCL/PCL injury in 2 of them only to come back and finish the game. Maybe he's just super tough and was really crushed worse than most NFL WR's usually are.

I think you’re reading too much into it.  I also think he needs to put on some weight to help endure that but it has nothing to do with needing a drama queen 

That is indeed a positive.

I do hope that next week, with Zach's return, that Moore and Davis re-appear to some degree.

Also, these three weeks seem to have put to rest the idea of Berrios as some kind of contributor on offense.

Wonder if that might change when his wingman Zach is back.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

They are asking Moore to win the 50/50 passes. Honestly, they are mis-using him. This guy is not going to out-muscel a DB. 

Moore is a slot guy that the current regime seems dead-set on playing on the outside.

Wilson and Davis should be on the boundary with Moore in the slot and Berrios as the primary backup to Moore.

• Post of the Week 1

24 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Without Garrett this offense is literally trash can, clown car bad

oh and Moore is super weak and overrated by many 

i wouldn't diss moore so much.  it's true wilson has emerged but don't forget moore is also being covered and that's one less guy to cover wilson.  he'll get his.  they need to be more of a one-two punch.

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What's the deal with this guy? Seems to be a bit of a drama queen if you ask me. Neither of those plays he writhed in pain on the ground before coming back in seemed like a big deal except for his reaction. The plus is, he comes back and keeps playing.

Flacco said Wilson got the wind knocked out of him during his post game presser

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Warfish said:

That is indeed a positive.

I do hope that next week, with Zach's return, that Moore and Davis re-appear to some degree.

Also, these three weeks seem to have put to rest the idea of Berrios as some kind of contributor on offense.

Wonder if that might change when his wingman Zach is back.

Also the TEs 

wilson was throwing to the TEs a lot in camp 

now sure how it will translate 

Wilson has a lot to prove, but hoping his mobility lets him gift more opportunities to these WRs

• Upvote 1