Fair assessment of game

Phillyjet

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

The rookies and the younger players on this team have been fine, the frustrating part about this season is all the egregious mistakes that have been back breaking are from the veterans on this team. 

Flacco - 3 fumbles and 2 picks a lifeless performance where guys were wide open all over the field, apparently he cant see Braxton Berrios who legit, was just running around free when they let him run routes.  He has no feel for anything and he's just a miserable bum to watch play Football. 

JFM - absolutely moronic and unnecessary roughing penalty, oh and about JFM, lets call a spade a spade, he's ******* terrible.  He is the most worthless Football player I've ever watched.  He gets pushed around more than anyone on this team and he cant make a play to save his life.  He could have a dude standing under his feet, still cant tackle him.  What a terrible ******* waste of money.  Go ahead PFF, tell me how he really was great yesterday failing to record a single stat for 2 games in a row.  He's ******* worthless and should not give up another down to JJ or Clemons for the rest of the season.  

Fant - just GFY.  You're terrible.  You wanted starting LT money?  lmfao

Whitehead/Joyner - twiddle dee and twiddle dumb.  Just pure liabilities who suck out loud. 

Carl Lawson - doing his best Trumaine Johnson impression.  Go away.  You had the audacity to tell Sauce he's not allowed to have that nickname?  In 3 games, he's 100x better than you, you ******* thief. 

And then, the coaching. FIRE THEM ALL.   Nothing they're doing makes any sense.  None of it.  The scheme was built to stop the pass, I havent looked but if I had to guess, the Jets have to be one the easiest teams to pass on in the NFL.  Seems like the comp percentage is way high and I have to imagine were close to the bottom in passing TD's.  The rotation, I really didnt think they were serious based on how things played out in San Fran under Saleh but they're serious and they're doing it and it's terrible, nobody is fresh, it isnt working, you're taking talent of the field for worthless players for the sake of what?  You're getting blown out every game.  Q.Will is by far the best player on this team, he needs to play 70+% of the snaps.  Eat sh*t Saleh and Ulbrich, you're frauds.

Lil Mikey, I want to like this dude, I think he's got some talent and is probably the best coach on the team, but unfortunately, that aint saying sh*t with what he's surrounded by.  Bottom line, 155 pass attempts. vs 50 runs in 3 weeks with the corpse of Joe Flacco at QB is unacceptable and dont give me the playing from behind bull sh*t excuse @Barry McCockinner  At no point until late in the 4th were the Jets in a position where they needed to abandon the run.  It was a 2 score game, you can still be balanced.  Asking the worst QB in the NFL to throw 50 times a game is utter stupidity that I cant even understand how anyone's brain could be so dumb.  You traded up, significantly for Hall, you have an insanely talented 2 headed monster and a 37 year old QB w/ a line who cant pass protect and is better suited to run block and Hall had 8 carries on the day?  GFY Lil Mikey!  GFY!!!!

In the end, I blame JD for all of this and the banner needs to fly!!!  Time to clean house and hit reset.  This is a disaster.  This is his mess and he needs to be sh*t canned first.  I'm not impressed that "he added talent", when you're the worst roster in the NFL, "adding talent" that gets blown out week after week, is not impressive. 

200.gif

21 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

It’s mind-boggling. Basically, if a QB got to play the Jets every week, that QB would be the league MVP.

Un-*******-real.  This is a list that includes; Sam Darnold, Teddy Bridgewater, Taysom Hill, Gardner Minshew and they faced a rookie QB 4 times last year, Jones, Mills, Lawrence and then this year faced Jacoby Brissett and provided a get right game for the entire Bengals passing offense.  13 sacks first 2 games.  2 vs. the Jets.  4 picks/4 fumbles in first 2 games for Burrow, clean as whistle yesterday as he also threw for the most TD's on the season.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Every week, there are defensive breakdowns all over the field.  They just showed highlights from yesterday's game.  The blown blitz for a TD and Chase wide open in the endzone for another are completely crazy.  

On the Chase touchdown there were 3 Jets DB's covering 2 receivers and Chase ended up being completely uncovered. It's almost mathematically impossible.  Well done!

• Upvote 1

The OL is ok besides George Fant. Who is beyond awful, He is a turnstile out there. And the fact that people on this forum wanted him resigned just tells me the football IQ this forum has. The only thing McDermott brings to the table is that he is not George Fant.

The play calling was atrocious yesterday and most of the year for that matter, a 52-20 ratio for pass to run is just pathetic, especially when the team averaged 3.8 yards per carry. Seriously WTF. When Reader went down they should have pounded the run, but little boy blue was afraid to do just that. The offense did no favors to the D yesterday. Short field, no TDs, no sustained drives and the play calling was predictable. Flacco is nothing more than a backup, and listening to Saleh say that Flacco can start for any team in the league is just BS. 

The offense was just bad yesterday, from the play calling/scheme to the personnel. This has to change or this will be another long season.

6 hours ago, oatmeal said:

@Jet Nut instead of downvoting me why don’t you try and defend this terrible regime ? 

I gave you a confused look, not a downvote.  I don’t see the overrating of players on offense and Wilson, outside of the beginning of week one has clearly been the focus of the offense and the clear number 1 WR.  Not Davis or Moore, who's clearly been the number two WR.  
Problem with the offense has been the inconsistent play of the QB and the issues his lack of mobility cause whenever pressure increases.  

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Bugg said:

And in playoff games, against superior defenses(Denver, Pitt) Martin was pretty much worthless and the Jets got eliminated  when they couldn't throw the ball effectively. Since his career ended the trend toward more passing under the rules as now enforced has only accelerated. Yes, would be nice to run the ball, but if you cannot have a QB pass effectively, you are gonna lose most of the time. If you really think the Jets' biggest problem is failing to establish the run, you are not paying attention; it's not 1975. 

Luckily, the current Jets suck at both blocking for the run AND the pass!

7 hours ago, JiFapono said:

The rookies and the younger players on this team have been fine, the frustrating part about this season is all the egregious mistakes that have been back breaking are from the veterans on this team. 

Flacco - 3 fumbles and 2 picks a lifeless performance where guys were wide open all over the field, apparently he cant see Braxton Berrios who legit, was just running around free when they let him run routes.  He has no feel for anything and he's just a miserable bum to watch play Football. 

JFM - absolutely moronic and unnecessary roughing penalty, oh and about JFM, lets call a spade a spade, he's ******* terrible.  He is the most worthless Football player I've ever watched.  He gets pushed around more than anyone on this team and he cant make a play to save his life.  He could have a dude standing under his feet, still cant tackle him.  What a terrible ******* waste of money.  Go ahead PFF, tell me how he really was great yesterday failing to record a single stat for 2 games in a row.  He's ******* worthless and should not give up another down to JJ or Clemons for the rest of the season.  

Fant - just GFY.  You're terrible.  You wanted starting LT money?  lmfao

Whitehead/Joyner - twiddle dee and twiddle dumb.  Just pure liabilities who suck out loud. 

Carl Lawson - doing his best Trumaine Johnson impression.  Go away.  You had the audacity to tell Sauce he's not allowed to have that nickname?  In 3 games, he's 100x better than you, you ******* thief. 

And then, the coaching. FIRE THEM ALL.   Nothing they're doing makes any sense.  None of it.  The scheme was built to stop the pass, I havent looked but if I had to guess, the Jets have to be one the easiest teams to pass on in the NFL.  Seems like the comp percentage is way high and I have to imagine were close to the bottom in passing TD's.  The rotation, I really didnt think they were serious based on how things played out in San Fran under Saleh but they're serious and they're doing it and it's terrible, nobody is fresh, it isnt working, you're taking talent of the field for worthless players for the sake of what?  You're getting blown out every game.  Q.Will is by far the best player on this team, he needs to play 70+% of the snaps.  Eat sh*t Saleh and Ulbrich, you're frauds.

Lil Mikey, I want to like this dude, I think he's got some talent and is probably the best coach on the team, but unfortunately, that aint saying sh*t with what he's surrounded by.  Bottom line, 155 pass attempts. vs 50 runs in 3 weeks with the corpse of Joe Flacco at QB is unacceptable and dont give me the playing from behind bull sh*t excuse @Barry McCockinner  At no point until late in the 4th were the Jets in a position where they needed to abandon the run.  It was a 2 score game, you can still be balanced.  Asking the worst QB in the NFL to throw 50 times a game is utter stupidity that I cant even understand how anyone's brain could be so dumb.  You traded up, significantly for Hall, you have an insanely talented 2 headed monster and a 37 year old QB w/ a line who cant pass protect and is better suited to run block and Hall had 8 carries on the day?  GFY Lil Mikey!  GFY!!!!

In the end, I blame JD for all of this and the banner needs to fly!!!  Time to clean house and hit reset.  This is a disaster.  This is his mess and he needs to be sh*t canned first.  I'm not impressed that "he added talent", when you're the worst roster in the NFL, "adding talent" that gets blown out week after week, is not impressive.

Judge Ok GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’tWrite That Down Dougie Payne GIF by Travis

• Upvote 1