The 5 Stages Of Jet Grief: Which Stage Are You?...

jetswinbaby!

Denial...

Anger...

Bargaining...

Depression...

Acceptance (Apathy)...

At this point, I am at the "Acceptance (Apathy)" Stage...

For years, I used to get so excited about an upcoming game...

I used to want to watch it...

I had to arrange ways to get to see it, even if other events were happening at the same time...

Now, the thrill is gone...

Now, I expect them to just win 1 game out of every 3 or 4...

Today, I didn't even watch the game, and just stayed on the game thread instead...

It always ends the same way...

50 years of disappointment, and I have finally accepted it...

It doesn't even really hurt anymore when they lose...

My hope for the Jets is gone, and I have now come to terms with it...

Fully at acceptance after 42 years of torture. This team should be 0-3 and caught a miracle last week. 27, 30 and 27 points against is no way going to win many games.

They will not beat the Fins nor Bills. They might catch a break against the Pats. It stinks that they are the same trash every year. The sad thing about it, this current version actually has some talent on it.

Ughh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I’m not in grief because we’ve only played 3 games and there is a lot season left. Also Zach returns next week and we can see how he mixes in with the other young talent.

That said, I am extremely disappointed with todays game. I thought they would seize the momentum from last week’s victory and that simply didn’t happen. I don’t want to see Flacco again, he is a statue and unless protection Rick solid he is useless.

I was angry but I get over it and just focus on the next game especially with ZW coming back getting to play with actual weapons now.  Now I’m still very pissed about the coaching, JFM stupidity, and LT.  Those are very frustrating but again I try have a clean slate and focus on the Steelers especially this early in the season 

I’ve been apathetic and numb for years now....

I didn’t feel excited one bit after the meltdown in the dawg pound.....looking dead and getting their asses handed to them a week later is right on schedule and the Jets way ?

I'm a long ways away from the optimistic younger Jets fan I was when I first found JI and starting posting there 

12 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im in stage, “We are 1-2”.  Exactly where we need to be after 3 games w/o our qb.

Who is protecting Zach’s blindside at LT next week?  Wait I might be getting ahead of myself, there always is that possibility where Bobby Salads gets to the podium this week and says “Upon further review Zach Wilson was just put on season ending IR, he’s just not going to be 110% and that’s where we want him”.  

But if he in fact does play will it be Mullet Man Freeny protecting his blind side? (Shudder).