Week 4 @Pittsburgh

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The milfinator back in action against a beatable Steelers team in Pittsburgh. A win would pull us back to .500 and right back into the drivers seat for a Superbowl run.

Here's to hoping Zach can turn things around in year 2, for him and the franchise. A prayer may be in order if that's your thing.

?

I wouldn't count on it.  He's had, what, 5 snaps the entire season?  Dude will need a 55 gallon barrel of WD-40 to get the rust off.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The milfinator back in action against a beatable Steelers team in Pittsburgh. A win would pull us back to .500 and right back into the drivers seat for a Superbowl run.

Here's to hoping Zach can turn things around in year 2, for him and the franchise. A prayer may be in order if that's your thing.

?

I sure hope so but there is still that small issue called defense.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

the only chance we have at having an interesting season is if Wilson takes a major step and is good 

Agreed. Despite the claim that the organization will lift him and not the other way around, I see it just the opposite. We desperately need for Zach to become that dude.

I have my doubts.

• Upvote 3

So two teams are 1-2 and desperately need a win?  Which coaching staff you have faith in coaching up their team.  Tomlin et al  at home, or Saleh et al on the road?  Only real intrigue is whether Tomlin uses a sh*tty home game against the Jets to start Pickett.  And even then, I still think they’d win. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

?

McDermott is going to be the starting LT. 

Still think Pitt is beatable?

• Haha 1