Jump to content

Just sit tight Jet fans......


FidelioJet
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

This is true but the defense has been very very disappointing.

Agreed. Tough to watch.

8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Look at today's games between Colts and Chiefs and TB and GB and tell me again how D is not important now. 

We had good defense in week 1, lost. Bad d in week 2, won. Know why? Our offense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Agreed. Tough to watch.

We had good defense in week 1, lost. Bad d in week 2, won. Know why? Our offense.

You know what, I am sick of people making up their own reality here. We had good D in week 1? Did you not see Jacksont throwing rainbow TD passes in the second half? Giving up 24 points is not good D

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You know what, I am sick of people making up their own reality here. We had good D in week 1? Did you not see Jacksont throwing rainbow TD passes in the second half? Giving up 24 points is not good D

I disagree. I didn't say the defense was perfect. Eventually the d will break without good offense of their own and against a Ravens offense but 24 points is not a lot for the Ravens. Low rushing yards as well. The d held their own. If the offense showed up, we had a shot in that one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Wow.  Chills.  Captain @FidelioJetstill leading the troops and saying the right things.  And it’s true.  No need to be overly reactionary.  
 

@T0mShaneseemed to let Joe Flacco down today.  To be clear, I’m not 100% overtly blaming T0m for Flacco’s on field performance. Everyone needs to make up their own mind.  But it would be nice to be 2-1 now.  

We'll leave that job to @JiFapono:)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Have to respect @FidelioJet here… he was the right choice for Captain this year. 

Meanwhile, @Joe W. Namath made a quick reversal after two games and threw his boy Uhlrich and the Jets D under the bus repeatedly today in the IGT.

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Fidelio is fighting the good fight right now but the Jets take souls and they plan on taking his in due time too.  I give it another 3-4 weeks before he's on the dark side.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

I disagree. I didn't say the defense was perfect. Eventually the d will break without good offense of their own and against a Ravens offense but 24 points is not a lot for the Ravens. Low rushing yards as well. The d held their own. If the offense showed up, we had a shot in that one.

The Raven O is nothing. They are not a good O team. Look at who they have at WR and RB. Bateman, Durvenay, and Drake. I would bet those players were not on anyone's starting FF rosters in week one. The only guy worth a 💩 is Andrews. Credit they didn't  let Lamar run for 100 yards but I really think he was trying to throw instead of run. Letting that O score 24 points is BS. 

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The problem is this team is allergic to playing with a lead. They aren't good enough to constantly play from behind. They needed a miracle to win last week and today was same old same old. This coaching staff is horrible and Saleh is truly clueless. I have zero confidence a team led by this guy will ever win anything. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The Raven O is nothing. They are not a good O team. Look at who they have at WR and RB. Bateman, Durvenay, and Drake. I would bet those players were not on anyone's starting FF rosters in week one. The only guy worth a 💩 is Andrews. Credit they didn't  let Lamar run for 100 yards but I really think he was trying to throw instead of run. Letting that O score 24 points is BS. 

They scored 37 today. How many last week? And they’re not good? Hey, you were the one talking about altering reality. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The Raven O is nothing. They are not a good O team. Look at who they have at WR and RB. Bateman, Durvenay, and Drake. I would bet those players were not on anyone's starting FF rosters in week one. The only guy worth a 💩 is Andrews. Credit they didn't  let Lamar run for 100 yards but I really think he was trying to throw instead of run. Letting that O score 24 points is BS. 

What are you talking about? They have scored the most points in the NFL after 3 games. They scored 38 against Miami and 37 against New England. They can score plenty. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

They scored 37 today. How many last week? And they’re not good? Hey, you were the one talking about altering reality. 

No, they aren't.  The Pats first off are not a good team and they let Andrew's and Jackson go off. Those are the only good O players on that team. 

Look, you want to think we played good D against them go ahead. I think you are deluded  but that's  me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Guys, rough night tonight...

But we have our QB going next week.  What you're all going to see next week is our future...

Just sit tight and y'all going to know we have our guy.  Future is coming and it's going to be a lot fun!!!!!

Using the same mix in your coffee as Joe W. Namath, huh.791969096_OscarMadison.jpg.f2ba7094652b3d39aec9567817c65ffd.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach can come back as the Rodgers / Mahomes hybrid that he was billed to be and it still won’t matter 

We have a ringling brothers and barnum & bailey front office. 
 

ATL , Det , Philly ,NYG , Chi all have 2nd year or 1st coaches who didn’t  have 1 million 1st round picks and top 3 salary cap room and all look more competitive then us (Hell the folks in chi had no real cap room or first round pick last offseason)

People want to actually give this regime another shot at the draft and free agency LOL

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Guys, rough night tonight...

But we have our QB going next week.  What you're all going to see next week is our future...

Just sit tight and y'all going to know we have our guy.  Future is coming and it's going to be a lot fun!!!!!

 

10 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Steelers 37

Jets 6

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Beerfish said:

What about the defense FidelioJet?

D coach, tons of resources invested in D and it is worse than the offense.

Tell me why we are suddenly going to be good on D

We are suddenly going to be good on defense because our defensive guru and almighty genius Saleh, is taking receipts. No wait....He is collecting receipts...No, No...He is printing receipts....I forgot how it goes, but you get what I am saying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Guys, rough night tonight...

But we have our QB going next week.  What you're all going to see next week is our future...

Just sit tight and y'all going to know we have our guy.  Future is coming and it's going to be a lot fun!!!!!

Yo, Zach isn’t fixing the fact that this regime has had a couple years and the defense and OL are still awful.

QBs can’t win games if they are on the field. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm not sure Defense in the NFL matters a whole lot anymore.

Not to win big.  Saleh is going to have to figure this out, but playing from behind is tough for his defense.

Bring on ZDubs...and we'll finally start having some leads...

Packers Tampa Bay 14 to 12

Eagles Commanders 24 to 8

Denver SF 11 to 10 

Rams 20 Cardinals 12

Colts 20 KC 17

Pats 17 Steelers 14

Defense matters a whole lot.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Guys, rough night tonight...

But we have our QB going next week.  What you're all going to see next week is our future...

Just sit tight and y'all going to know we have our guy.  Future is coming and it's going to be a lot fun!!!!!

Our future towards the 1st pick and cj stroud or Bryce Young 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, DonCorleone said:

We are suddenly going to be good on defense because our defensive guru and almighty genius Saleh, is taking receipts. No wait....He is collecting receipts...No, No...He is printing receipts....I forgot how it goes, but you get what I am saying. 

Today he is shredding receipts

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...