Mac Jones Sprained His Ankle And Then Made This Face

RutgersJetFan

2 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

It was reported, He may have ligament and/or tendon damage which by the pain on his face probably is what occurred.

Hands down the worst pain I've ever felt. Broken toes, broken ankle. Ligament tears are no joke.

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Bobby Baun broke his leg and then went out and scored a Stanley cup winning goal.

I remember watching him play at the Garden against the Rangers as a young boy.    He looked like a 50 yo man (they didn’t wear helmets, and he was balding)

That was a great Red Wing team back then. That line with Howe, DelVecchio and the 3rd guy whose name escapes me was awesome.

• Upvote 1

I've had a couple of very painful sprained ankles...  I also broke my left elbow about 15 years ago, broke a piece clean off and my forearm was pronated inward and I could not move it, yet I felt no pain until I was at the emergency room and they started x-raying it.  Weird.

7 hours ago, Copernicus said:

We are in no position to ridicule anything. Gigantic bad karma

No.

this is karma for the pats targeting zachs knee last year and running up the score on us to inflate the misleading “successful” pats offense last year 

fleder and mazz 2 great Boston based radio host broke this thing down perfectly 

8 hours ago, oatmeal said:

No.

this is karma for the pats targeting zachs knee last year and running up the score on us to inflate the misleading “successful” pats offense last year 

fleder and mazz 2 great Boston based radio host broke this thing down perfectly 

Good point but two wrongs dont make a right. 

• Sympathy 1