We have Worst coaching staff in the NFL

Jet hustle

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I would agree if it werent seeing this week after week after week w/ this coaching staff.  While I know they were handicapped last year, it's the same old bull sh*t as last year.  Nothing has changed, there is no adjustment or game to game scheming.  It's just roll out there and run this shell and make plays.  It's terrible.  There are trends here and when you start to really analyze the trends, it screams of incompetence at the highest level.  From the roster handling, to the prep, to the snap counts, to the play calling, to the lack of discipline, to the constant brain farts.  I cant point to a strength on this team, or a unit that on the rise or improving, and that's on coaching.

Even you are off the bandwagon?  I'm very surprised.  I was off the bandwagon from the get go but I was very impressed by the fake punt last week.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Anyone saying he sucks is basing that off past performance ...He Sucked. Moving forward and due to the fact he's a very young QB obviously that can change . As of this moment we are un proven at the position. I'm sure everyone hopes Zach turns it around if they don't then they are simply not Jets fans and should go root for another team.

Surely, don't disagree.

But there are well over a dozen threads that already exist to continue to announce he sucks.....or even go start a new one

Just not every thread (in this case about the coaching staff) doesn't need to attack Wilson.

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Surely, don't disagree.

But there are well over a dozen threads that already exist to continue to announce he sucks.....or even go start a new one

Just not every thread (in this case about the coaching staff) doesn't need to attack Wilson.

What priority order would developing a #2 overall pick QB be assigned on a coaching staff’s objectives list?

They are inexorably linked.

It’s painfully obvious by now:

the Jets were more concerned with hiring the anti-Adam Gase than anything else

Saleh sold them a bill of goods, telling them exactly what he knew they wanted to hear 

And this is the outcome

A HC who can win press conferences but not football games

the Jets have not had a net-positive defensive or offensive play caller since…?  Dan Henning?

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

What priority order would developing a #2 overall pick QB be assigned on a coaching staff’s objectives list?

They are inexorably linked.

You're suggesting that this quote:

"We talk about the coaching because no one wants to talk about Zach being the biggest bust since Ryan leaf" is discussing the coaching staff's objective to develop a QB?

Just another thread derailing comment - which has nothing to do with the thread topic.  

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I would agree if it werent seeing this week after week after week w/ this coaching staff.  While I know they were handicapped last year, it's the same old bull sh*t as last year.  Nothing has changed, there is no adjustment or game to game scheming.  It's just roll out there and run this shell and make plays.  It's terrible.  There are trends here and when you start to really analyze the trends, it screams of incompetence at the highest level.  From the roster handling, to the prep, to the snap counts, to the play calling, to the lack of discipline, to the constant brain farts.  I cant point to a strength on this team, or a unit that on the rise or improving, and that's on coaching.

This whole defense is based on having superior players making plays in a reasonably simple scheme.  For two years now, we have shown other teams that same look and they are simply beating our players with it.   I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd be curious to see what Rex could do with this group...

3 hours ago, Jet hustle said:

This may go down as the worst coaching staff we've ever had in franchise history.   Saleh is epically bad.   Gase and Kotite level bad.

How any one could argue or downvote you is ridiculous.  With the record and type of play, we are amongst the worst 3 teams in the NFL, 5 years in a row.

THAT is what happens to teams left to the owners brother.

Think about that...  I wouldn't leave my paper route to my brother when we were kids. I found someone truly responsible.

6 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

It’s painfully obvious by now:

the Jets were more concerned with hiring the anti-Adam Gase than anything else

Saleh sold them a bill of goods, telling them exactly what he knew they wanted to hear 

And this is the outcome

A HC who can win press conferences but not football games

the Jets have not had a net-positive defensive or offensive play caller since…?  Dan Henning?

He's not even winning press conferences....  he should be censored by social Media as fake news.

3 hours ago, jgb said:

I’m done saying it can’t get worse. Woody always finds a way.

image.png.7722bd051a6706827b80aafcc7aaee7d.png

Dear Lord, seeing it that way, and seeing the winning % drop with every change.....wow.

Not even one bounce back up in the entire 25 year period. 

A literal quarter century of continued, ongoing decline.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

You're suggesting that this quote:

"We talk about the coaching because no one wants to talk about Zach being the biggest bust since Ryan leaf" is discussing the coaching staff's objective to develop a QB?

Just another thread derailing comment - which has nothing to do with the thread topic.  

No, I was responding to the post I actually responded to.

54 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Dear Lord, seeing it that way, and seeing the winning % drop with every change.....wow.

Not even one bounce back up in the entire 25 year period. 

A literal quarter century of continued, ongoing decline.

Hey! Woody treaded water from Mangini to Rex. 

New York Jets Fan GIF

2 minutes ago, sciond said:

All I know is that the discussion of the list of the Jets great coaches is prolly 5 minutes. The list of crappy ones could go on for hours.

The Jets have had two coaches with a record above .500. Both quit.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Surely, don't disagree.

2 most important parts of an organization HC and QB they go hand in hand and its very hard for one to win without the other only case one can win without the other is if you have an Elite QB and there are only a handful of them. So when you talk about HC failure it really does come down to the QB so I understand how Zach can get dragged into this particular argument

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

2 most important parts of an organization HC and QB they go hand in hand and its very hard for one to win without the other only case one can win without the other is if you have an Elite QB and there are only a handful of them. So when you talk about HC failure it really does come down to the QB so I understand how Zach can get dragged into this particular argument

while I agree, if Saleh and his staff are as incompetent as it seems, expecting Zach to flourish seems impossible, and unlikely any young QB would flourish in this pile of sh*t environment

• Upvote 1