Over / under for Z. Wilson # of games before he is on IR.

Kleckineau

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

This take now is the same amount of correct as it would’ve been week 1 of last year. Rookie performance generally tells you nothing about a prospect either way. 

So you really think if there was a 2021 re-draft, Zach Wilson would still be the consensus # 2 overall pick?

He's suffered 2 injuries in 2 years that cost him 3+ games apiece.  That's certainly new information that gets taken into account.  Plus there's been over a year's worth of practice reports as well as a 2nd offseason to add into the analysis. 

So I think what you're suggesting is a bit of bologna.  

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

This take now is the same amount of correct as it would’ve been week 1 of last year. Rookie performance generally tells you nothing about a prospect either way. 

This is probably the worst football take in JN history.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you really think if there was a 2021 re-draft, Zach Wilson would still be the consensus # 2 overall pick?

He's suffered 2 injuries in 2 years that cost him 3+ games apiece.  That's certainly new information that gets taken into account.  Plus there's been over a year's worth of practice reports as well as a 2nd offseason to add into the analysis. 

So I think what you're suggesting is a bit of bologna.  

2nd year of practice reports were generally positive and noted he had improved so I’m not really sure what’s learned from those reports.

The injury stuff is a concern but knowing that rookie performance is indicative of nothing Wilson’s statistical profile and breakout age in college is enough reason to take a gamble on his talent at 2 overall in most drafts.

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

2nd year of practice reports were generally positive and noted he had improved so I’m not really sure what’s learned from those reports.

The injury stuff is a concern but knowing that rookie performance is indicative of nothing Wilson’s statistical profile and breakout age in college is enough reason to take a gamble on his talent at 2 overall in most drafts.

Agreed