Saleh ~ “DRs have not cleared Zach yet”

LockeJET

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Huh?   When a player goes into the tent, do you think they're calling their own doctor or are they being treated by team doctors?  How are you not seeing the difference here?

Are people being operated on in a tent?  This is a post surgery decision.

You guys make it seem like Zach is bringing in his family pediatrician....

It's silly really. 

I agree, Zach probably could be playing - but I believe it's the Jet mandate that he be 110%....

And that's the clearance they're looking for.

4 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Mac Jones will do whatever Bill Belichick tells him to do

Jones would be playing a double OT game in the path of a tornado right now if BB gave the order

Joking aside, I think players typically listen to whatever the team doctors advise 

Thank you

@Jet Nutand @FidelioJet are trying hard af to clean this thing up ????

6 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Is Zach a bad person?
How would anyone here know this? (Including you)

Well, he was voted team captain by the players.  I think that's a pretty clear indication is well liked by the team.

6 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

When I see Justin Herbert and Jameous playing through severe injuries and minor surgery Zach has a team of doctors dictating things to the team , it looks funny I’m sorry 

It can look funny to you but the Jets have explained their decision and why they've made it.  I'm not even saying I agree with the decision - I don't.  But it's clear it's a Jet organization decision.  Deride Joe Douglas for this choice and I would support that.  But somehow blaming Zach Wilson despite all evidence proving otherwise - is just a reach to continue a narrative you want to see.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Are people being operated on in a tent?  This is a post surgery decision.

You guys make it seem like Zach is bringing in his family pediatrician....

It's silly really. 

I agree, Zach probably could be playing - but I believe it's the Jet mandate that he be 110%....

And that's the clearance they're looking for.

You're totally missing the point and it's very clear, the Jets are waiting on his Dr.'s.  All good, just believe what you want, lo. 

18 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Yes! It’s Monday in September and we all know the Jets are already cooked for the season!

it’s this or board members finally snapping and taking it out on society and the poor innocent people in public. 

Hey, we have a win in Sept so that is a change for the last few years. Schedule is tough before the bye week so let’s see how we do with Zak.

26 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Thank you

@Jet Nutand @FidelioJet are trying hard af to clean this thing up ????

Who care what these releases say?  Especially the ones someone posted as a joke.  
Players don’t play without a doctors clearance.  Doctors clear players and coaches go with an extra week off all the time.  

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

You're totally missing the point and it's very clear, the Jets are waiting on his Dr.'s.  All good, just believe what you want, lo. 

I get that point and don't disagree with it.  Sure waiting on the doctors to clear him 100%...

At the team's request.

I guess that's probably where we differ...

• I believe it's JD and the team putting their foot down and saying Zach isn't playing until he's 110% and telling the doctors to clear him according.  When the doctors say he's 110% he will play.
  • I believe what you're saying (and I could be wrong) is Zach's doctors are protecting him (seemingly because Zach is afraid to play) and aren't clearing him.  The team wants Zach to play but HIS doctors refuse to let him play.

My big problem with this theory is why this would be, in any way, in Zach's best interest.

If I'm wrong about the differences, would love to better understand what you think is happening.  I think my position is pretty clear. 

13 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Did Lord Wilson’s doctors give the royal decree on his status for Sunday ? 

The doctors, Steve Young, Wilson's parents, the ghost of Joseph Smith,and a 75% vote of the board of directors of jetBlue, all in 100% agreement that he's at 110%? 

If Wilson wanted to play, he would be out there ASAP. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bugg said:

The doctors, Steve Young, Wilson's parents, the ghost of Joseph Smith,and a 75% vote of the board of directors of jetBlue, all in 100% agreement that he's at 110%? 

To say Wilson’s family is connected would be an understatement. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

It’s a known fact in the medical community that the team doctor actually pays the team to be their doctor.   All so he can represent himself as the team doctor when performing overpriced orthopedic surgeries to patients looking to say they had their surgery by the jets team doctor.  It is not only a players right but I would argue prudent to search for the best in their required specialty the same as anyone else in the world who possesses the resources to do so.   And based on history I wouldn’t  send my dog to the team doctor to check out an injured tail.   He’d come out blind in one eye and missing a leg.  

On a secondary note I saw sterling shephard blow out a knee untouched on the last play of last nights Giants game.   There is something wrong with that field.   If I was a player I would not be happy to be playing my games on that surface.  I don’t care what the league says too much evidence to the contrary to be just bad luck or a coincidence 

to alleviate everyone's fears they probably should do another study about the surface.

we have gone on the field after both home games this year.  it was a bit wet both games.   the field is slippery.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That Robert Saleh is a coward.

Yeah, this is a fun take and all and may be ultimately true considering his in-game coaching proclivities. But the far more likely explanation than a team-wide conspiracy for the fact that Mike White not starting is that he couldn't beat out Cooper Rush or Joe Flacco for jobs and therefore is terrible.

• Sympathy 2

3 hours ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

It’s a known fact in the medical community that the team doctor actually pays the team to be their doctor.   All so he can represent himself as the team doctor when performing overpriced orthopedic surgeries to patients looking to say they had their surgery by the jets team doctor.  It is not only a players right but I would argue prudent to search for the best in their required specialty the same as anyone else in the world who possesses the resources to do so.   And based on history I wouldn’t  send my dog to the team doctor to check out an injured tail.   He’d come out blind in one eye and missing a leg.  

On a secondary note I saw sterling shephard blow out a knee untouched on the last play of last nights Giants game.   There is something wrong with that field.   If I was a player I would not be happy to be playing my games on that surface.  I don’t care what the league says too much evidence to the contrary to be just bad luck or a coincidence 

Hard to blame the field last night.  Did you see the play?  No cut at all.  Looked like an ACL that was ready to pop.  Nothing about that play suggested the turf had anything to with it.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Yeah, this is a fun take and all and may be ultimately true considering his in-game coaching proclivities. But the far more likely explanation than a team-wide conspiracy for the fact that Mike White not starting is that he couldn't beat out Cooper Rush or Joe Flacco for jobs and therefore is terrible.

Couldn’t beat out Flacco in a race where the winner was predetermined 

When they played the Giants, MW led scoring drives 

Flacco did not.  And threw one of the ugliest pick 6’es you will ever see

you’re saying Flacco “beat out” White for the backup job?  Please

54 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Steve Young tells the story all the time about getting drafted by Tampa and almost getting killed for a garbage franchise, and how getting off the Bucs basically saved his career. Young ended up on the Bucs because he went to the USFL to duck playing for the Bengals, whom he also deemed to be a sh*t franchise. Young then went to the USFL and forced his way off the LA Express because they were a circus organization. Young viscerally hates the Jets franchise. Young is also advising the Wilson family regarding Zach’s career. It’s not a leap to suggest that, at some point, Zach Wilson isn’t going to die in service of Woody Johnson. 

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Steve Young tells the story all the time about getting drafted by Tampa and almost getting killed for a garbage franchise, and how getting off the Bucs basically saved his career. Young ended up on the Bucs because he went to the USFL to duck playing for the Bengals, whom he also deemed to be a sh*t franchise. Young then went to the USFL and forced his way off the LA Express because they were a circus organization. Young viscerally hates the Jets franchise. Young is also advising the Wilson family regarding Zach’s career. It’s not a leap to suggest that, at some point, Zach Wilson isn’t going to die in service of Woody Johnson. 

Unknown.jpeg.6a46fecb91c101434b02b865f421e3e6.jpeg

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The problem with your theory is that Wilson's not some prodigy or beloved BYU QB.

Wilson was a disappointment, a benched QB at BYU until the covid year when they stocked up on the only junk teams left that were playing non-conference games.  (Troy U, North Alabama - not exactly the Crimson Tide, Texas St. something called UTSA)

I see Steve Young keeping it more real with him about that than anything, telling him to save his money and that NFL careers are short.

The last part though about Woody Johnson, I wouldnt even blame him for haha

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Unknown.jpeg.6a46fecb91c101434b02b865f421e3e6.jpeg

Following a busy summer of enriching every thread with persistent reminders that Zach Wilson sucks, the JetNation Big Brain Havers have begun workshopping some new ideas about how the QB sits at the controls of a vast conspiracy to ::check notes:: keep himself from playing football.  It's unclear at this point whether the words "George Soros" will be used, but rest assured the gaslighting will be intense.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hotrodcharlie said:

The problem with your theory is that Wilson's not some prodigy or beloved BYU QB.

Wilson was a disappointment, a benched QB at BYU until the covid year when they stocked up on the only junk teams left that were playing non-conference games.  I see Steve Young keeping it more real with him about that than anything, telling him to save his money and that NFL careers are short.

Wilson’s family is like Brazilian royalty, the founders of JetBlue, they own some massive ranch in Utah and some healthcare app. They are obscenely rich. 

4 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Following a busy summer of enriching every thread with persistent reminders that Zach Wilson sucks, the JetNation Big Brain Havers have begun workshopping some new ideas about how the QB sits at the controls of a vast conspiracy to ::check notes:: keep himself from playing football.  It's unclear at this point whether the words "George Soros" will be used, but rest assured the gaslighting will be intense.

He can end the conspiracy talk at any moment simply by playing football, what he is paid to do

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hotrodcharlie said:

Wilson was a disappointment, a benched QB at BYU until the covid year when they stocked up on the only junk teams left that were playing non-conference games.  I see Steve Young keeping it more real with him about that than anything, telling him to save his money and that NFL careers are short.

This is beyond incorrect.  And literally just making sh*t up...It is actually @TomShane level stuff.

Wilson was NEVER benched.  I'm curious - maybe you can point it out - what game did he miss because he was benched?

Zach Wilson wasn't drafted because of who he played or on what team he played.  Zach Wilson was drafted because of his skill-set.  He has elite traits required to be a top 10 NFL QB.  Those guys are hard to find and when one is found - they're drafted early. 

Lastly, I can assure you - Steve Young's advice to Zach Wilson isn't that he probably sucks so just save your money and retire.  

That entire post is beyond nonsense, one of the worst takes I've seen and there have been some doozy's around here.

• Upvote 1