Saleh ~ “DRs have not cleared Zach yet”

LockeJET

57 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

tomorrow is the day

dum dum dum duuummm

will he play or will he opt out

I’m choosing:

C. “Doctors” clear him, but Saleh claims he needs more practice time and starts Flacco for one more week, coincidentally bringing Zach back the same week as Duane Brown.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The guys who spent the summer raging at any assertion that the 2022 Jets would be bad and that Zach Wilson’s 2021 stats were egregiously problematic and swearing that Zach Wilson would be tearing up the league right now have resorted to  calling everyone else a conspiracy theorist, a hater, or fact-averse. Rough times for those dudes. May as well be standing in a cornfield with a cowboy hat screaming about chemtrails.

Better not be @HawkeyeJet's cornfield that's for sure.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The guys who spent the summer raging at any assertion that the 2022 Jets would be bad and that Zach Wilson’s 2021 stats were egregiously problematic and swearing that Zach Wilson would be tearing up the league right now have resorted to  calling everyone else a conspiracy theorist, a hater, or fact-averse. Rough times for those dudes. May as well be standing in a cornfield with a cowboy hat screaming about chemtrails.

Yeah, well, the Jets would be undefeated if you weren't so damn negative, Tom.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m choosing:

C. “Doctors” clear him, but Saleh claims he needs more practice time and starts Flacco for one more week, coincidentally bringing Zach back the same week as Duane Brown.

interesting so u think Saleh will cover for team Zach and take the fall....what does Saleh get in return?

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Saleh gets mercifully fired at the end of the year and goes back to San Fran as DC after DeMeco Ryans takes the Panthers job

Woody need to orbit Saleh mid-season to get a head start on Payton and offer a salary that makes Paul McCartney's alimony look like a shoe shine boy's tip.

Just now, jgb said:

I had a dude spam 4 of my chef d'oeuvres today with troll gifs. I mean one was a gnome, but, can only expect so much considering the level of competition around here.

Tensions are high. Their ace in the hole is malingering and they saw the Steelers game as their best (and last) chance to recoup some dignity. And every week he’s out gives further credence to the claim that his not playing has nothing to do with injury. They’ve already lost the “Saleh is a good coach” gambit, and the “Jets have a lot of talent and will compete” card is void. The last chip to play is “Zach will save us,” and that gets bleaker by the day

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I’m choosing:

Then might as well start mike white. 
f it. Have streveler as the back up and let Flacco rest. 

• Upvote 1