MNF Giants vs Cowboyys

Green Ghost

1 minute ago, Larz said:

If we drafted Neal we’d be so much better off 

I hear ya. But Sauce and Garrett were both great gets, as Neal looks like he'd be too. I guess it all depends on where JD felt the rebuild was. JD gambled that his OL would be OK, and it's time to start collecting stars. Hope he turns out to be right.

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

i just popped in to see how many of you are wishing Daboll was our HC . last time you did that to Rhule and look how he is turning out.

go ahead give Daboll the kiss of death.

I'd still rather have Rhule than Saleh.  Rhule isn't a bad coach.  Just a terrible GM.  

Nothing wrong with Daboll either.  

4 minutes ago, doitny said:

i just popped in to see how many of you are wishing Daboll was our HC . last time you did that to Rhule and look how he is turning out.

go ahead give Daboll the kiss of death.

Is this an endorsement of Saleh?

Daboll has a 2 game win streak in his first two weeks with the Giants. After inheriting a team that Gettlemen screwed up royally.

Saleh hasn't accomplished that in 20 games with a team that is routinely being talked about as talented and much upgraded.

I'm not getting out the pitchforks for Saleh just yet, but I am starting to walk towards the closet. 

• Haha 1