Time for the players to step up!!!

AL047

On paper they look very good about to turn the page, but now they look like crap and are being exposed badly!!!!

After watching the game on Sunday, I have to say, the players are screwing up!!! Too many bad penalties and players not doing their assignments!!!!

It looks as though the offensive line is the weakest point at the moment!!! It's now obvious that Becton is a draft bust and his injury made the Jets oline weak. Fant is another injury away from being out for the season, Duane Brown is out with a shoulder injury, the only thing positive is rookie Mitchell but besides that the line is weak. How long will it take for a team with a real good defense exposes the oline's weakness??? 

WR Corey Davis needs to be benched!!!! I am wondering, what his job is on this team? Every time he gets the ball, he drops it!!! I also believe give Mims the chance because now the Jets need another WR to take the pressure off!!!! Benching him will never prove his worth and also if you want picks let other teams see him play. 

Where's the pass rush? Its nonexistent!!! That dline needs to improve as well as the OLB's!!!! They need to create sacks and turnovers!!! So far, the defense looks like last season with only 3 sacks and 2 interceptions this season!!!!

The players themselves are making too many mistakes or are not following direction!!!

Look at each game, it's always the oline not protecting, players not following their assignments, dumb penalties!!!! The main thing is that they are always playing from behind!!! When are they going to lead a game from the start? They are always rallying to win games and this team could do it once but not every game!!!!

Poor coaching, poor scheming and an inability to adapt to the talent you have makes player look like they are making mistakes. 

i don’t disagree about the bad coaching and the truly horrid defensive scheme but when jordon whitehead blows the tackle leading to a td and jfm commits the dumbest of all penalties it’s on the players -js

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

i don’t disagree about the bad coaching and the truly horrid defensive scheme but when jordon whitehead blows the tackle leading to a td and jfm commits the dumbest of all penalties it’s on the players -js

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Yes, but I think a lack of coaching and the discipline that  comes with that contributes. It also tends to have guys making business decisions instead of tackles. 

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Poor coaching, poor scheming and an inability to adapt to the talent you have makes player look like they are making mistakes. 

Yup.

just as a local comparison you could argue the jets gave more talent on d than the giants.

thru 3 games the giants defense overall is noticeably better than the jets.

coaching

• Post of the Week 3

Confirmed why JJ fell to #25 or whatever it was

He’s just not an explosive enough athlete

Doesn’t have the bend or power necessary at this level to be a Micah Parsons or Von Miller type 

And he’s what 24 years old already so it’s not like there’s still time for him to max out physically 

Douglas just keeps spinning his wheels with these wannabe difference makers on the DL