Jets have setup Zach to fail

ganggreen305

19 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Hardly.   Brady’s worst games by QBR was against the Rex D.  His 2 SBs losses to the Giants.  The playoff loss to the Jets.  

Dont remember Mahomes lighting up anyone who harassed him.   Definitely not in the playoffs.

Regardless, is this another response disputing that putting a QB on his ass doesn’t lead to success?  I’m not getting the willingness to argue what’s unarguable 

image.png.405b5c9a892454155d7622e05309d93e.png

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, doitny said:

just trying to be fair. nobody wants to hear these losses were anybody's fault but Flacco. but this team shot themselves in the foot for 3 weeks. i wanna see when the DE blows pass McDermott and sacks Zach this board say it wasnt Zachs fault but for Flacco he should have known and moved. 

i know you all like Zach and hate Flacco but lets not be Hippocrates. if you killed Flacco for it i want to see you kill Zach for the same.

I take an oath not to be Hippocrates. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Claymation said:

I don't care about Zach either way, I will root for him because I root for the laundry. Like I did for Flacco and Mike White, even though they are nothing more than backups. I get the impression you would rather be right than root for your team. Which is fine. No shame in that. 

I don't care if I am right or wrong. I like what Joe Douglas has done. I am losing patience with Robert Saleh, they saw what coverages Burrow struggled with his 1st 2 games and didn't incorporate them into their game plan. The DL rotation is just stupid. They averaged 50 pass attempts in the 1st 3 games, Like WTF. Plus his clock management is not good.

i root for the laundry too. thats my problem i have no favorites and just want to win.

what i was trying to say that i  for example beleibe the strip sacks were the fault of the LT not doing his job. and if the same happens to Zach i will also blame the LT. but many on this board say it was Flaccos fault.. ok fine. i want to see if they say it was Zachs fault if the same happens to him. lets be fair and not play favorites. thats all i was trying to say. 

i do like what Joe has done too. but Saleh drives me nuts with running this stupid Zone. it kills me to see Sause and DJ hand the receivers off to safeties that cant cover them

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, doitny said:

i root for the laundry too. thats my problem i have no favorites and just want to win.

Even the laundry ain’t what it used to be

’68 unis Parcells brought back were best

Or the Kelly green and 80s plane logo

I even like the Titans throwbacks 

anything but this hideous CJ-approved garbage