DJ Reed

Jets723

I know there aren’t a lot of positive vibes at the moment but one definite positive is the DJ Reed signing.  Not only has he been very good but he has become a leader already.  He has no issue calling out the team and the players which I love.  Reed and Gardner have already created a great tandem that we haven’t seen in a long time and hopefully we continue the next for years.  I know he has also dealt with a tragedy in the first week but still has gone out there and busted his ass every play.  I’m hoping the other big signing start to follow suit because they’ve certainly been off to a rough start unlike Reed

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Trotter said:

It is interesting.

individually you can look at players and recognize huge effort and ability.

collectivly as a team they are mediocre to poor.

not a math major but I think the sum of that is coaching.

Agreed.  This team has talent.  I know Douglas ultimately hired Saleh but he also gave him players that he should be able to win some games with or at least compete with 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Trotter said:

It is interesting.

individually you can look at players and recognize huge effort and ability.

collectivly as a team they are mediocre to poor.

not a math major but I think the sum of that is coaching.

It’s interesting to juxtapose the Jets with the Giants, who have a barren roster, but are competitive to the end and are winning some games without miracles. Daboll looks like a keeper. Saleh looks like a loser. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, PS17 said:

It’s interesting to juxtapose the Jets with the Giants, who have a barren roster, but are competitive to the end and actually winning some games without miracles. Daboll looks like a keeper. Saleh looks like a loser. 

Giants have also played (and will continue to play) a much easier schedule, but I agree that their coaching staff looks a lot better than ours this season. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

It’s interesting to juxtapose the Jets with the Giants, who have a barren roster, but are competitive to the end and are winning some games without miracles. Daboll looks like a keeper. Saleh looks like a loser. 

Giants just laid the most disgusting egg imaginable in there biggest home game in a decade against a sh*tty Dallas team with a backup QB. If the Jets did that the planes and banners would be out