The fleecing must stop!

Shelbyblue

They keep signing these old vets that their former team didn’t want, I can see if you sign a guy that a team couldn’t afford and still in his prime but these cast offs need yo stop. Brown has never played a down and we still don’t know the injury, Joyner was done years ago reminds me of Trumaine Johnson 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Shelbyblue said:

They keep signing these old vets that their former team didn’t want, I can see if you sign a guy that a team couldn’t afford and still in his prime but these cast offs need yo stop. Brown has never played a down and we still don’t know the injury, Joyner was done years ago reminds me of Truman’s Johnson.

I heard Lyndon B. had a bigger one

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Shelbyblue said:

They keep signing these old vets that their former team didn’t want, I can see if you sign a guy that a team couldn’t afford and still in his prime but these cast offs need yo stop. Brown has never played a down and we still don’t know the injury, Joyner was done years ago reminds me of Trumaine Johnson 

its week 4 pal. there is no good guys left.

do you have someone in mind, please tell us. who is in his prime that is just sitting home that nobody has signed and is waiting for Joe to call?

you cant kill Joe for not signing a guy who doesnt exist. 

Just now, doitny said:

do you have someone in mind, please tell us. who is in his prime that is just sitting home that nobody has signed and is waiting for Joe to call?

The die is cast. Time to go to Plan "S" for "Sacrificial lamb."

Make White and Strev draw lots. Short straw has to play.

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

Moreover they (hopefully) need someone for maybe a game or two. The types added suggests they expect Brown back within ~2 weeks & then he’ll start. That short fill-in duration is not a $10MM job.

8 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Yes JD “fleeces” folks into 14 wins out of 39 games. Quite the genuis GM

Unless the D makes a miraculous turn and finishes the season around #20, I don't see how Saleh survives the season. His record is trending much worse than Gase's despite the universally-acknowledged greater talent on the team.

• Upvote 1