Has there been any update on Duane Brown?

freestater

16 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Yesterday Saleh said that Brown would be back at practice next week when he is off IR. That sounds hopeful.

That's better than I expected.  It still feels to me like Duane Brown is trying to not lose the season and will try it out but I think that shoulder isn't going to hold up and his 2022 season will end in surgery in short order - hope I'm wrong.

23 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Lol. And then..."Duane Brown's season is over, we thought he could push through". Fully expect it. 

I said yesterday that this situation really has that vibe.  As soon as they said surgery was an option, but that Brown would just try to work through it I was worried.  Still am. 

On 9/27/2022 at 8:40 PM, jetstream23 said:

Saw that he was having a hard time walking the other day.  But that might just be because he was carrying a huge bag of cash into the bank.

Maybe that's how he hurt his shoulder.  He is on IR due to his shoulder.  He should know better than to carry such a large amount of money in his shoulder bag.

On 9/27/2022 at 8:40 PM, jetstream23 said:

Saw that he was having a hard time walking the other day.  But that might just be because he was carrying a huge bag of cash into the bank.

I was going to respond that he hurt his shoulder, why would he have a hard time walking??

Then read the entire post. Well played!!!