Zach Wilson cleared by doctors, starting Sunday

Rhg1084

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

He failed to mention there's a 10% margin of error, so his knee could be 110%... or it could only be 90%.

We'll find out on Sunday!!!!

60% should be good enough 

60% is what we keep seeing on those lovely tees

Herbie is out here in LA gutting it out with a shattered rib cage 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DjHoldyHold said:

I'm taking bets for how quickly we go from super optimistic to Wilson is a bum. My money is 9:37 left in the 1st quarter when the first "Wilson isn't the guy" thread pops up. 

I think Wilson plays at a level where everyone holds their ground. Better than last year so the folks that love him hold on to "progress" despite there seemingly being an agreement that the bar should be high, but not enough for the folks who want to see him look like a good NFL QB to see him in that light.

In an odd way I think his medium term future with this franchise could depend more on the rest of the offense and the defense doing well enough to save Douglas and Saleh's jobs and keep the Jets out of the top few picks in the draft than on his own play. If he's in that 3:2 TD:INT with 6.8 YPA territory that's not as bad as he was but also not quite good enough.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Who said the Jets were world beaters?

You keep saying they are going to beat the Dolphins and be tied for 1st place in the AFC East

Wilson is going to turn the ball over at least once and McDaniel is going to shove a 40-burger down BS’s lying face

10 minutes ago, DjHoldyHold said:

I'm taking bets for how quickly we go from super optimistic to Wilson is a bum. My money is 9:37 left in the 1st quarter when the first "Wilson isn't the guy" thread pops up. 

If only Zach Wilson had the power to do something to prevent such a thing from happening.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

He’s received so much backlash (rightfully so) for his unnecessary positive injury reports that he likely is being coached on what to say.

Then why say anything.  Just say something like "we'll see how he looks in practice and wait to make a determination"?

9 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

Watching the presser….

”McDermott has played a lot of good football”

what?

I'm genuinely excited to watch Zach.

Cautiously optimistic...

I'm more confident in Zach these days than i am Bobby Salads, and thats pretty bad because I'm not all that confident in Zach. 

• Upvote 2