Zach Wilson cleared by doctors, starting Sunday

Rhg1084

Just now, Pac said:

I watched the new york Jets play football every game last year.

I saw an improved 2022 Wilson start a game by air mailing an open receiver 7 yards downfield, throwing a horrific INT and injuring himself trying to do the robot while eluding a tackler.

I think my skepticism is warranted sir.

Which proves you have the patience and attention span of a gnat, 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Bleh, but he didn't throw for 300+ yards to:

• Braxton Berrios
  • Kenny Yeboah
  • Keelan Cole
  • Daniel Brown
  • Jeff Smith
  • With Edoga at LT for 2/3 of the game, and Austin Walter in place of Carter for 90% of the game.

Wepponz don't make a bad QB into a good one, but there has to be at least some baseline. 

I don't know how promising or how awful he'll look Sunday. Neither outcome would surprise me, tbh. At least he's playing.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

26 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Still no knee brace, puzzling to me

It is not the knee. Nor is his arm a worry of any sort.   It's the space between his ears that needs to be shored up.  I'll actually piss myself if I see him showing signs that he's starting to think like a professional QB and not a college star. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, THE BARON said:

It is not the knee. Nor is his arm a worry of any sort.   It's the space between his ears that needs to be shored up.  I'll actually piss myself if I see him showing signs that he's starting to think like a professional QB and not a college star. 

Depends ? 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

They show about 10 plays here and in only two does Zach face severe pressure.  There's  the1st, where Zach does a nice job evading and then one later on, which is the biggest play shown. Zach about to get swallowed whole by Vita Vea but finds and dumps it to TY Johnson who makes a stellar run after the catch.  Nice pass pro in the other 8+ clips.  Zach has a quick release in these and is accurate.  Thanks.  You give me hope. 

• Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

completely irrelevant to my comment, but carry on

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Wish this could make me a believer.  But then I remember that Geno Smith once had a perfect 158.3 QB Rating in a game (plus a 147.7 rating in the Falcons game as a rookie), and Darnold went toe to toe with Aaron Rodgers in Lambeau.

The Jets are why I have trust issues.

• Upvote 1