Zach Wilson cleared by doctors, starting Sunday

Rhg1084

7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

You know, after all this time, I JUST NOW realized that your avatar is a pic of Laveranues Coles. I never really thought about who it was before. 

Nice.  One particular virulent moron used to try to make fun of me based on the picture, calling me ‘pool boy’ or some other big-brained insult… Sadly, they figured it out too.  But it was funny while it lasted.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I thought this was a Jets forum, sorry 

Next time, I’ll copy and paste a reply to JWN’s post into a message board somewhere dedicated to Jet fans trying to dis the 3-0 Dolphins

Besides, to answer your question, his concluding point was the Dolphins aren’t actually good and that the Jets will overtake 1st place by beating them in week 5

So yeah, the idea that the Jets will beat the Dolphins involves the Jets

There was a conversation about whether the fish were overrated or not.  Screaming out that they’re better than the Jets doesn’t resolve the question.
Whether it’s a `jets forum or not.   And have no idea what his concluding point eventually was but in the post you responded to, no one was discussing the Jets and there was no concluding point involving the Jets

48 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Nice.  One particular virulent moron used to try to make fun of me based on the picture, calling me ‘pool boy’ or some other big-brained insult… Sadly, they figured it out too.  But it was funny while it lasted.

Spare me. Better that than trashing you and your relationship with your family, eh?

33 minutes ago, xJayce said:

Can we, maybe, give him 3-4 games this season before deciding he's done? 

I don't need to.  I knew it last season. 

The same way I knew Sauce and G. Wilson were going to be top notch NFL players after one game. 

If you have the eye for it, you don't need too much film/tape to see the clues especially for skill positions. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're clearly very mature and more than capable of an honest discourse.  

EY, who is a friggin therapist in real life mind you, gave you a well thought out answer and you dismissed it out of hand, then called him "self-righteous".  Not even close, but whatever you need to tell yourself to make you believe there are people rooting against your boy left and right.

So this was me sticking up for him like you defend Zach.  Way to show your true colors on this one in the process.

To be clear it was a self-righteous comment,  Basically the definition of it.

t's just how you can read this board and not believe there are people actively rooting against this kid is beyond me. It's really not plausible to think that's the case.

But even if you don't - to condescend toward me (which he freely offered was what he was doing) because I believe such a thing - is worthy of being "dismissed out of hand."

Have a conversation that you don't agree with and I'm all for it, I have many times-on the topic - but to be so completely arrogant and condescending about it is where I have a problem

With that said, you are 100% correct, and I should know and be better than responding like that.  Caught me at a bad time!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

You did it TO ME. Go search it, you enjoy that sh*t.

Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about.

Let me clarify.

You made a comment about being on Parler.  Parler is a social media site for people's who's worldview and discourse are so toxic and deranged that they can't function on sites like facebook and twitter, which are already cesspools.

I joked that people on Parler are there because no one in their family will talk to them anymore.

Apparently that touched a nerve with you... Was it true?

Let me clear up any misunderstanding, I wasn't attacking your family.  If anything, in the joke, I was complimenting them.  In the joke, and I guess maybe in real life they did something I didn't, and couldn't... Ignored you.

You have pitifully followed me around in threads since Darnold days, attacking me for my views on Sam that, a season later, you held.  You gave me negative rep and nasty comments for nearly identical posts you upvoted a year later.  Now, you're doing the exact same for Zach.  See you next year, I guess.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Why is so important for you to say we hate them? We don’t  even know them honestly. Nobody hates them, it’s just your little schtick to go along with your “diseased” thing you do. Why can’t it be we just hate the results and don’t believe at  all it’s going to get better? As far as I’m concerned we have been given way more reasons to think it’s not going to improve as opposed to a single reason other than you declaring it like it’s a foregone conclusion. Saleh simply hasn’t shown any ability to coach anyone up while he’s been here. The defense is putrid even with the new additions and the offense supposedly will break out now the statistically worse QB in the league last year  is coming back from his yearly convalescences. 

But yeah, we are the unreasonable ones who would like to see a shred of tangible proof this team is capable of anything other than being one if not the worse in the league. But no, we must hate everyone because according to you it’s so obvious we must have a disease to not notice it. You are a troll, plain and simple. Clever, very good at it, but a troll just the same. 

image.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, ZachEY said:

What’s actually clear is that you’re not able to distinguish between wanting Zach to fail and having given up hope on him (and perhaps the Jets too), and just laughing about the situation.

I don’t know if you realize this, but this is a hobby… it’s supposed to be fun.  We’re all addicted and should have walked away years ago from this franchise as they’ve provided almost no return on the investment of our time and energy.  Continuing to support this team is completely illogical because they just aren’t enjoyable.  So, one way people do take enjoyment in things is to laugh, and the Jets, and your binky, Zach Wilson, have, at the very least, given us a lot to laugh about.  It’s not that anyone wants failure, it’s that they expect it, and are making the best of it.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Why is so important for you to say we hate them? We don’t  even know them honestly. Nobody hates them, it’s just your little schtick to go along with your “diseased” thing you do. Why can’t it be we just hate the results and don’t believe at  all it’s going to get better? As far as I’m concerned we have been given way more reasons to think it’s not going to improve as opposed to a single reason other than you declaring it like it’s a foregone conclusion. Saleh simply hasn’t shown any ability to coach anyone up while he’s been here. The defense is putrid even with the new additions and the offense supposedly will break out now the statistically worse QB in the league last year  is coming back from his yearly convalescences. 

But yeah, we are the unreasonable ones who would like to see a shred of tangible proof this team is capable of anything other than being one if not the worse in the league. But no, we must hate everyone because according to you it’s so obvious we must have a disease to not notice it. You are a troll, plain and simple. Clever, very good at it, but a troll just the same. 

Check This Out GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

To be clear it was a self-righteous comment,  Basically the definition of it.

t's just how you can read this board and not believe there are people actively rooting against this kid is beyond me. It's really not plausible to think that's the case.

But even if you don't - to condescend toward me (which he freely offered was what he was doing) because I believe such a thing - is worthy of being "dismissed out of hand."

Have a conversation that you don't agree with and I'm all for it, I have many times-on the topic - but to be so completely arrogant and condescending about it is where I have a problem

With that said, you are 100% correct, and I should know and be better than responding like that.  Caught me at a bad time!

Condescension is a thing for him. 

12 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about.

Let me clarify.

You made a comment about being on Parler.  Parler is a social media site for people's who's worldview and discourse are so toxic and deranged that they can't function on sites like facebook and twitter, which are already cesspools.

I joked that people on Parler are there because no one in their family will talk to them anymore.

Apparently that touched a nerve with you... Was it true?

Let me clear up any misunderstanding, I wasn't attacking your family.  If anything, in the joke, I was complimenting them.  In the joke, and I guess maybe in real life they did something I didn't, and couldn't... Ignored you.

You have pitifully followed me around in threads since Darnold days, attacking me for my views on Sam that, a season later, you held.  You gave me negative rep and nasty comments for nearly identical posts you upvoted a year later.  Now, you're doing the exact same for Zach.  See you next year, I guess.

Rationalize it all day. I don't even frequent parlor, but to get more donations for Max, I posted there. So trying to help Max, I get attacked from you. Then You attacked my family. Live with that douche. Also, let me clarify, GFY.

• Haha 1

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Rationalize it all day. I don't even frequent parlor, but to get more donations for Max, I posted there. So trying to help Max, I get attacked from you. Then You attacked my family. Live with that douche. Also, let me clarify, GFY.

Living with it just fine.  I’m cool with talking down to you.  You seem like a really sh*tty person.

6 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Living with it just fine.  I’m cool with talking down to you.  You seem like a really sh*tty person.

Yes same here douche bag. Talking down? Jeez.  You're cool with ragging on someones family at Christmas time too, such a nice person you must be. You can tell so much when you have an over inflated sense of worth eh? Again talk to this. GFY

6 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Yes same here douche bag. Talking down? Jeez.  You're cool with ragging on someones family at Christmas time too, such a nice person you must be. You can tell so much when you have an over inflated sense of worth eh? Again talk to this. GFY

8 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Melissa Mccarthy Fight GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

FFS take your Axe and grind it in PM's if you feel the need. 

This isn't the god damn place for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1