Zach Wilson cleared by doctors, starting Sunday

Rhg1084

4 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

I wish that would have been the case when he slammed my family on here.

wikWluXSaF1o=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

You clearly have a personal beef.  Fine.  The rest of us do not need to be part of that beef. 

It's between you and EY, take it to PM where personal beefs belong.

And if you can't sort it out between you, put each other on ignore.

FFS some of you really ARE lucky I'm not a Mod......

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

wikWluXSaF1o=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

You clearly have a personal beef.  Fine.  The rest of us do not need to be part of that beef. 

It's between you and EY, take it to PM where personal beefs belong.

And if you can't sort it out between you, put each other on ignore.

FFS some of you really ARE lucky I'm not a Mod......

Whatever. I will say no more on the subject.

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Sure..

but there are CLEARLY plenty of fans on this forum that are hoping Zach Wilson fails.

That are more excited about his failures than any positives.

It's a cross real Jets fans have to bear.  Chin up the day will come when real Jets fans get to round them up and have them drawn and quartered and their decapitated heads put on a spike at the entrances to Met Life.  Sweet revenge is coming Captain.  

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

It's a cross real Jets fans have to bear.  Chin up the day will come when real Jets fans get to round them up and have them drawn and quartered and their decapitated heads put on a spike at the entrances to Met Life.  Sweet revenge is coming Captain.  

Too complicated.  I'm pushing for this scenario.   Dracarys!

game-of-thrones-khaleesi.gif

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Apparently you've been saying quite a bit about it for 10 months, seeing as this happened around Christmas of last year, lol.  

I somehow doubt you're done talking about it.  

And yet you're the one still talking about it- the irony.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, PS17 said:

The cosmo is an excellent, intricate cocktail. 

I have to say that a well made Mimosa--sparkling wine, fresh squeezed OJ and the slightest touch of peach schnapps--at a Sunday brunch is sublime.  And don't get me started on the wonders of a Kir Royale using Chambord.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Apparently you've been saying quite a bit about it for 10 months, seeing as this happened around Christmas of last year, lol.  

I somehow doubt you're done talking about it.  

Well I've hardly mentioned it. But I told another via pm. 

5 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

It wasn't funny to me. So you trashed my family and I should forget. Got it. GFY

Sounds more to me like he was trashing Parlor than he was trashing you, and any "family"-related comment was made as a general statement about families rather than being specific to yours.  You took it personally for some weird reason. 

Unless of course you can demonstrate something more than has been said already. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

53 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I am proud of liking girly drinks

they taste good

same goes for alcohol

don't care 

45 minutes ago, PS17 said:

The cosmo is an excellent, intricate cocktail. 

21 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I have to say that a well made Mimosa--sparkling wine, fresh squeezed OJ and the slightest touch of peach schnapps--at a Sunday brunch is sublime.  And don't get me started on the wonders of a Kir Royale using Chambord.  

You three guys also won't be throwing TDs for the Jets this year.  Is it because of your drink choices?  I wonder...

I will be sure to fire up the blender for the dacquris before I invite you characters to a bbq.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sounds more to me like he was trashing Parlor than he was trashing you, and any "family"-related comment was made as a general statement about families rather than being specific to yours.  You took it personally for some weird reason. 

Unless of course you can demonstrate something more than has been said already. 

Yeah sure. My family was trashed by him and Yes, I do take that personally. That's it. Defend him somewhere else.

4 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You three guys also won't be throwing TDs for the Jets this year.  Is it because of your drink choices?  I wonder...

I will be sure to fire up the blender for the dacquris before I invite you characters to a bbq.

Ego officially bruised

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I didn't say they were my drinks of choice.  Just that I can enjoy a few of what some folks might call, "girly cocktails".  

Generally, I drink sparkling, white or red wine, and a red vermouth over ice as a Sunday cooking apéritif, almost exclusively.   Occasionally, I'll have a vodka on the rocks or beer.  But for whatever reason, beer does a number on my reflux so I keep it to a minimum.

And I'll gladly drink a well made daiquiri or mojito at your BBQ.   I'll bring marinated olives and my focaccia.

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

My hobby is hoping Zach Wilson fails.

LOL

For me, it's more like being forced to sit through a bad movie when you already have a good idea how it's going to end.

Wish there was a fast-forward button.

I don't blame you though.  For whatever reason, Zach Wilson just isn't an easy guy to root for.  Just comes across like a phony, for a lack of a better word.  Guess it makes sense he and Saleh are BFFs.

The worst part is he has no humility despite having accomplished nothing.  He laughed off reporters who asked him about Darnold's "seeing ghosts" game vs NE, then proceeded to go out and basically do the exact same thing.

• Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, Lith said:

May be time for another Zach thread.  This one is getting off track -- lets try to keep the personal attacks and comments about families off of the board, please.

Wow, I came back to read  this and then all of a sudden it took a sharp left to angry  town. It’s like one those videos were you  are singing happy birthday to someone and all of a sudden the candies set their hair on fire and the melted hair and skin ruin the cake. 

• Haha 3