Zach Wilson cleared by doctors, starting Sunday

Rhg1084

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Wtf???? Brings up Wilson causally at the end. He doesn’t sound confident.

I thought he was being cheeky about it but he holds the lede until the end and says it like a dude saying “Uhhh the doctor says everything is fine except I have gonorrhea.”

45 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I think Buffalo outgained Miami by almost 300 total yards and doubled their TOP. Definitely easy to see why some people would think Miami is a little overrated or stole a game there. They are still a 9/10 win team in my eyes though, definitely not a Superbowl contender

Everybody knows if the Jets were 3-0 right now, no one would care how ugly or “unimpressive” the wins were

Saleh would be getting praised to high heaven

But because it’s the Dolphins, suddenly style points matter?

If anything, it’s a testament to their HC McDaniel that a team with lesser talent can lose the yardage battle by that much and still find a way to win

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

If in the next 2 days after full practices he knee swells up then that could/would prevent him from starting this weekend.

He's been cleared by the Doctors.  Until Zach's mom best friend say's he's good to go he's not good to go.     I don't want to deflate anyone's anticipation. This is a big moment for Zach.  There might be "other" issues that's holding Zach back.

If anything, odds are throwing Zach Wilson into the mixer makes this team even more dysfunctional. 

Fact is BS has won a grand total of 2 games with *Zach Wilson.

Robert Saleh coaching victories:

*Titans (Titans FG kicker chokes, otherwise it’s a tie)

*Texans

Bengals (Mike White saves his bacon)

Browns (Flacco-led miracle at the Lake)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Because they should be 1-2.  The Ravens handed them a game and if josh Allen doesnt dirt a pass to a wide open receiver, they lose that game too.

You will see on national tv tomorrow when they get worked by the bengals.

By your logic,  we should be 0-3

I used to get a kick out of it, but your act is getting old, Joe

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Everybody knows if the Jets were 3-0 right now, no one would care how ugly or “unimpressive” the wins were

Saleh would be getting praised to high heaven

But because it’s the Dolphins, suddenly style points matter?

If anything, it’s a testament to their HC McDaniel that a team with lesser talent can lose the yardage battle by that much and still find a way to win

Of course we wouldn’t care, but other teams fans would definitely point it out to us every time we tried to flex about the Jets record… it is what it is

2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Curious why you think Miami is overrated? They look pretty explosive right now 

I like their coach thus far :-) Unique to say the least.  Conjures up memories from the movie Biloxi Blues that was adapted from a Neil Simon play...

"One should never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity"

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

A full season of talent that he has now with then play from the last quarter of the season last year - and we're in business.  

With this talent, if he played like he did in Tampa every week (with close to no NFL caliber talent)  We are a Super Bowl contender.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Sounds like a wish.  Good for you!

Have you seen Zach Wilson play football?

Its not a wish so much as acceptance.

Here's to hoping 6 weeks off has cured whatever the hell that series in preseason was.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Have you seen Zach Wilson play football?

Its not a wish so much as acceptance.

Here's to hoping 6 weeks off has cured whatever the hell that series in preseason was.

If he threw a TD in that game everyone would be writing it off as only PS . The amount of people on here making projections based on 1 series in PS is flat out absurd. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, 56mehl56 said:

If he threw a TD in that game everyone would be writing it off as only PS . The amount of people on here making projections based on 1 series in PS is flat out absurd. 

I watched the new york Jets play football every game last year.

I saw an improved 2022 Wilson start a game by air mailing an open receiver 7 yards downfield, throwing a horrific INT and injuring himself trying to do the robot while eluding a tackler.

I think my skepticism is warranted sir.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3