Zach Wilson cleared by doctors, starting Sunday

Rhg1084

58 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Once we admit a hotdog is in fact a sandwich then we can carry on peacefully 

47 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

In no universe is a hot dog a sandwich. Stop. 

45 minutes ago, Pac said:

Going to have to agree with this.

NARRATOR:  "And so the great schism continued...."

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Boyyyyyy did I understand this differently at first glance 

16 minutes ago, freestater said:

ryan reynolds GIF

Yeah no innuendo whatsoever in this post, lol.

3 hours ago, freestater said:

I'm pumped. It's the hot infusion this offense needs. I can't wait to see Zach come to completion this Sunday. Garrett and Elijah are gonna love receiving his passes. Let's go beat the Steelers and their horrible hankeys.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

So what are you saying.  With an upgrade at qb this week, we have no chance to beat the Turd Trubisky led, 1-2 pittsburgh Steelers?

Why even be a fan of this team if you cant go into a game like this with some hope we can win?  How miserable.

Well we kind of went in with this mentality against Cleveland and needed a miracle to beat him. Expecting another one on Sunday when our outstanding defense gets carved up like a thanksgiving day turkey and McDermott does his speed bump impersonation? On the bright side, Fant has been so bad there should be no drop off on the OL.

15 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Cool.  So for Zach to "handle pressure" on Sunday we just need to run trick plays and play backyard ball all day.  Good thing every franchise QB in NFL history has avoided pocket passing or else we'd sure be in trouble!

It's as if the Darnold era never happened for some JNers...

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Dolphins should be 1-2.  Lets not act their 3-0 and dominating teams.

Tua has completed 72 of 101 passes with 8 TD's and a QB rating of 117.8.  He's yards per attempt is 9.2 which is great.   You have a QB playing at that level you should be 3 and 0.  Granted the Bills have the No. 1 ranked D and the Pats are only 11 so he's beating up on some historically bad defensive teams.  I suspect when he plays the scary Saleh D that's loaded with Dawg's he's going to piss himself.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Tua has completed 72 of 101 passes with 8 TD's and a QB rating of 117.8.  He's yards per attempt is 9.2 which is great.   You have a QB playing at that level you should be 3 and 0.  Granted the Bills have the No. 1 ranked D and the Pats are only 11 so he's beating up on some historically bad defensive teams.  I suspect when he plays the scary Saleh D that's loaded with Dawg's he's going to piss himself.

Thanks for sharing these stats.  Still doesnt change the fact that the Dolphins are overrated and should be 1-2 right now and 1-3 after Thursdays game.

3 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Actually the Bills D was missing Oliver, Phillips, and someone in the secondary. 

1 hour ago, Jets Things said:

In no universe is a hot dog a sandwich. Stop. 

Correct!  A hot dog without the bun is a simply a penis shaped piece of meat.   I think we can all agree that a hot dog on a hot dog bun is in fact a sandwich.   Personally I rarely eat one without the bun. 

3 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Correct!  A hot dog without the bun is a simply a penis shaped piece of meat.   I think we can all agree that a hot dog on a hot dog bun is in fact a sandwich.   Personally I rarely eat one without the bun. 

speaking of penis why does Amazon use one in their logo getting an erection nonetheless

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cool.  So for Zach to "handle pressure" on Sunday we just need to run trick plays and play backyard ball all day.  Good thing every franchise QB in NFL history has avoided pocket passing or else we'd sure be in trouble!

It's as if the Darnold era never happened for some JNers...

Oh it happened, you just can't wish away Adam Gase. That smell is still in my nostrils 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Oh boy, you're missing out! Sometimes I shove in two at once!

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Because they should be 1-2.  The Ravens handed them a game and if josh Allen doesnt dirt a pass to a wide open receiver, they lose that game too.

You will see on national tv tomorrow when they get worked by the bengals.

You know what, I'd rather be overrated and be 3-0 and I hate the fing fish...I'm in the middle of finland...and I'm not referring to the country.