Let’s get a jump on things here….

Green Ghost

24 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Have him call me.. I still have the unused one from high school I never had a chance yo use. Wasn't my fault though...  I had no weaponzzzzz.

download.jpg

My five children are my testament to I prolly needed five more. But the line at the drugstore were too long and my protection broke down. 

• Haha 2

It’s not as if the baseline that we were talking about being established before the season hasn’t been established. The problem is that the desired narrative -that Joe Flacco was gonna have all this success- didn’t transpire. So now there’s a readjustment taking place, as those who predict Zach will suck but really, truly hope he doesn’t need to be able to dismiss that baseline and blame Zach entirely even if production levels simply remain the same. 

Take it for what it’s worth but of course, there’s gonna be a little rust, and there’s a real problem at the LT spot. A few diarrheal posters will be looking to jump all over him in his first start, and share their opinions across multiple threads having nothing to do with Zach, but it’s about how he looks over the course of the next few games and the season as a whole, not his first game back in six weeks. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

LaFleur didn't call the good plays

He was running for his life out there

No one could succeed under these circumstances

No one could succeed under these circumstances

yup just these 2.... this Line and injury problem is F'd. just hope Zack makes it out of this game without set back.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, slats said:

It’s not as if the baseline that we were talking about being established before the season hasn’t been established. The problem is that the desired narrative -that Joe Flacco was gonna have all this success- didn’t transpire. So now there’s a readjustment taking place, as those who predict Zach will suck but really, truly hope he doesn’t need to be able to dismiss that baseline and blame Zach entirely even if production levels simply remain the same. 

Take it for what it’s worth but of course, there’s gonna be a little rust, and there’s a real problem at the LT spot. A few diarrheal posters will be looking to jump all over him in his first start, and share their opinions across multiple threads having nothing to do with Zach, but it’s about how he looks over the course of the next few games and the season as a whole, not his first game back in six weeks. 

Bingo! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stark said:

not yet, the scene will develop as the game moves along...

hhetht4h4e224t45y.png.webp.b92aa855f8fb2d8b15d42cfd0b9d7393.webp

All the scum players are dead bodies and skeletons in the closet, and only after they are all found can CTM be destroyed.

There needs to be a CTM player that can't be killed and only serves to annoy everyone and try to ruin the game.

• Post of the Week 1