Let’s get a jump on things here….

Green Ghost

11 minutes ago, Chewy and the Jets said:

I know we are all self loathing Jets fans but this obsession with a second year player who is coming off an injury is just too much.  Every single thread devolves into a Zach Wilson sucks thread.  What is it with us?  It's like 50 years of bottled up frustration gets dumped on any player who walks through our door, even a 22 year old that has done nothing but try and rally the community, travel around hooking up with teammates, and try to be a great representative for the organization.  And all we do is sh*t all over him.  Look we get it he had a shaky year 1.  Its a tough game and a really tough position.  Give the kid a chance already and have a little hope that he grows this year.  Maybe even root for him.  This is a Jets message board and everyone is entitled to their opinion but honestly I don't understand "fans" coming to this site and crapping all over this kid in every way imaginable.  It's a real bummer.   

DO NOT SPOIL THIS PARTY 

Michelle Tanner Wow GIF by Bubble Punk

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Chewy and the Jets said:

I know we are all self loathing Jets fans but this obsession with a second year player who is coming off an injury is just too much.  Every single thread devolves into a Zach Wilson sucks thread.  What is it with us?  It's like 50 years of bottled up frustration gets dumped on any player who walks through our door, even a 22 year old that has done nothing but try and rally the community, travel around hooking up with teammates, and try to be a great representative for the organization.  And all we do is sh*t all over him.  Look we get it he had a shaky year 1.  Its a tough game and a really tough position.  Give the kid a chance already and have a little hope that he grows this year.  Maybe even root for him.  This is a Jets message board and everyone is entitled to their opinion but honestly I don't understand "fans" coming to this site and crapping all over this kid in every way imaginable.  It's a real bummer.   

season 8 karen 2.0 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

I don’t think the “weaponzz” thing is valid anymore, but I’m sure plenty of you will be using rust and the OL as excuses for Zach looking as bad as he did last season on Sunday against the Steelers. 
As the title says, let’s save everyone some time and mention any other excuses we can use after he sh*ts the bed again.

Go Schitts Creek GIF by CBC 

we're also not going to reflexively make an assessment of Zach based on one game, whether he looks great or not.  The sample size is this season.  We'll know more in a few games, and have a pretty good picture by the end of the season, assuming no injuries. 

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

oh fun!

and if Zach plays well

• Zach was lucky to face the Steelers JV team with Watt & Fitzpatrick out.
  • Take away the two long TD's on broken plays and he was only 8/12 for 150 and an INT!
  • If Trubisky didn't run out of bounds the Jets would have never had an opportunity!
  • Hero ball is not sustainable, this guy will be out with another injury before week 10.
  • Too many passes to Conklin, teams are going to take that away.

you got that from the Flacco haters.

according to them he only got 200 yds and no TDs in 3 games.