Mac Jones Is "Day By Day"

TuscanyTile2

Pats say “day to day”.

Jones camp says 6-8 weeks. They don’t want to get surgery and prefer normal healing process. 

Standoff, similar to what Gronk and Brady had with them. I think the same as Zach, tbh. It’s not just us this happens to, either.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, David Harris said:

I’ve never seen an NFL player cry the way Mac Jones did on Sunday. May have been that painful where any man woulda cried like that, but it felt bizarre. 

It's so strange, especially as I've seen NFL players with broken legs remain composed - Dak Prescott literally grabbed his dislocated ankle.

I think a lot of them are hopped on painkillers and maybe Mac doesn't partake. Lord knows if he's on steroids he needs a better dealer. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, David Harris said:

I’ve never seen an NFL player cry the way Mac Jones did on Sunday. May have been that painful where any man woulda cried like that, but it felt bizarre. 

There was a romcon playing on the Jumbo tron.  Everyone cries watching romcon's.  

This is the best thing that could have happened to BB. He gets a free year. This pats team is third in the AFCE and the great Mac Jones was terrible. The fans would have been killing BB, but since he lost his QB he will get a pass this season.

BB has SBs, so I get it, but BB gets a pass for losing a QB, but Saleh is the worst HC EVER and he lost his QB and 3 LTs. I am not saying Saleh is any good, but it is hard to judge him on O (which appears better then many years at Jets). And playing from behind doesn't help his D either - I sure home the D gets better - this is the real mess without the major injuries that the O has.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

It's so strange, especially as I've seen NFL players with broken legs remain composed - Dak Prescott literally grabbed his dislocated ankle.

I think a lot of them are hopped on painkillers and maybe Mac doesn't partake. Lord knows if he's on steroids he needs a better dealer. 

Lmao Lol GIF

3 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Seems like someone filled his testosterone vial with estrogen

• Thumb Down 1